Daredevil: Season 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: May 15, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order now Live)
Price: £29.99

1.jpg
17505042_10154173466590146_4049625303049763875_o.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
just like I put after season 1 in the black outfit on the box I was thinking that season 2 was go to be the red .outfit on the box and if like last time luke cage will be up for pre-order in about 2 to 3 months with some luck.

I really cannot understand the dislike that Iron Fist is getting. I'm 5 episodes in and think it's a damn fine addition to the Marvel Netflix collection. Have no clue what the critics were reviewing as it total bs.

I really cannot understand the dislike that Iron Fist is getting. I'm 5 episodes in and think it's a damn fine addition to the Marvel Netflix collection. Have no clue what the critics were reviewing as it total bs.
Good to hear you like it. I'm still giving it a shot, but is in my opinion no where near as good as Daredevil and Jessica Jones. Luke Cage was different from them, maybe a little cheesy in places, but a good cheesy.

Iron Fist though...... really not feeling it at the moment at all, seems rushed and the dialogue is pretty poor compared to the other Netflix Marvel shows. And to be fair, Claire is really starting to get on my nerves! I don't blame iron fist for that, her character started to be poorly written from Luke Cage.

I'll still see it through, but don't hold high hopes. Critics....meh, don't listen to them that often, they get all moral and soap box standing, so they can make themselves feel good. Pfft

Still...... The Punisher will be the best out of all of them !!!!