Daredevil: Season 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: May 15, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order now Live)
Price: £29.99

1.jpg
17505042_10154173466590146_4049625303049763875_o.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect Joe Quesada artwork to go with Season one :thumbs: . . . from concept artwork to steelbook reality :thumbs:

Going the right way with this artwork (production art to steelbook art)
20161007_081919_zpstzpbcxft.png

Not exactly out of nowhere and was up on Amazon.de a month ago before being pulled about ten days later . . . and still up on the German Media Markt site.

21/3/17 (12:36)

DAREDEVIL: SEASON 2 STEELBOOK
VERY LIMITED STOCK REMAINING

Quick reminder of Season One:-
II
V
. . . with two images courtesy huggy2k4
Daredevil-steelbook-1.jpg

Last edited:
I pre-ordered... but it looks like this is going to be like the first season with the art not going all the way to the edge of steelbook.
kind of bugs me.

Perfect Joe Quesada artwork to go with Season one :thumbs: . . . from concept artwork to steelbook reality :thumbs:

Going the right way with this artwork (production art to steelbook art)
20161007_081919_zpstzpbcxft.png

Not exactly out of nowhere and was up on Amazon.de a month ago before being pulled about ten days later . . . and still up on the German Media Markt site.

Quick reminder of Season One:-
II
V
. . . with two images courtesy huggy2k4
Daredevil-steelbook-1.jpg

Coincidentally, these are all the posters that they hand out at New York Comic Con the year before the series airs.
I guess this upcoming October we'll have the confirmed artwork for the Steelbook of The Defenders of New York, then?

Hey man, I'd rate Daredevil Series 1 at an 8.5.
Daredevil Series 2 at a 6.5.

Jessica Jones Series 1 at a 9.
Luke Cage Series 1 at a 4.5.
Iron Fist at a 6.

Just saying. xD

• Thanks
Reactions: Danzigg1979
I pre-ordered... but it looks like this is going to be like the first season with the art not going all the way to the edge of steelbook.
kind of bugs me.
I noticed that and it did bug me until i noticed it was like that on the first one (hadn't noticed before).. Doesn't bother me too much now, at least they would match lol.
Think I'm more bothered about the marvel logo being at the bottom of the spine and Blu-ray logo at the top.

Reactions: kaw
Well thanks to HiDefNinja again, it's presented me with another must have steelbook - so reordered :thumbs:

Cheered me up for having such a crappy day...

Coincidentally, these are all the posters that they hand out at New York Comic Con the year before the series airs.
I guess this upcoming October we'll have the confirmed artwork for the Steelbook of The Defenders of New York, then

And hopefully PUNISHER too! :wow:
tumblr_o4duu56WjT1uewdrio2_500.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: harry