Daredevil: Season 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: May 15, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order now Live)
Price: £29.99

1.jpg
17505042_10154173466590146_4049625303049763875_o.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a lot of purple. Which isn't terrible but it's an odd choice thematically considering that's Jessica's color already.

This is not a French steelbook. It's the UK release which is sold by Zavvi's French storefront (same UK releases are sold at Zavvi's DE, NL, ES, ...).

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Now listed as sold out on the Zavvi website. That was quicker than expected.

Back art . . . Woohoo . . . and thank you Disney for not just plonking the "MARVEL" logo on the back in a sea of black :thumbs::)
Brilliant artwork throughout with colours matching the first steelbook . . . all combined to make for a stunning release possibly better than the first depending on finish.

Now the scalpers can really let rip with a new listing of "More than 10 available" @GBP 99.99 + 1 quid P&P (Crikey!)

Back art of the others:-
II
V
15099455_220368778406328_7413528403787120640_n.jpg

Daredevil-steelbook-1.jpg

Season Two - same logo on black background but with flat back.
image.php

Reactions: robbodoc
I preferred the Jessica Jones back than the plain black and i like that the marvel logo remained in the centre still to match the others, however i know that wouldn't work having it in the centre on this as it would mask the picture too much. That's the only downside to the back on this though, the fact the logo has moved. Artwork is nice though

I'm still hoping the Marvel and Blu-ray logos are swapped for consistency with Agent Carter, Daredevil itself and Jessica Jones.

Sadly, knowing Disney the mock-up will turn out to be right. Treasure Planet and Lilo & Stitch were shown without pictures on the spine and the regular Blu-ray logo on the spine (rather than the Disney Blu-ray logo that all the other classics had) which ended up being what we got.

The sad thing is, it appears with the Marvel TV shows Disney actually use some sort of spine template (for once), so the change has been a conscious decision.