Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: October 20, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: € 26,55

71RxqczHCcL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited:
One of my guilty pleasures. What I like about it is it doesn't try too hard. It's full of Movie clichés and tropes and it just gets down to business. And despite the cheesiness, it has some really good live action stunts, that feel so much more real than all the CGI action we have today. I miss real explosions.

• Thanks
Reactions: EvilThing
Germany is definitely THE place to get great editions of what most people would consider fairly average films (and hard-to-find horror especially), but I've loved this since it's original release, back when cars blew up in action films 'just because' :LOL: AKA "I Come in Peace" in the USA!

full

Germany is definitely THE place to get great editions of what most people would consider fairly average films (and hard-to-find horror especially), but I've loved this since it's original release, back when cars blew up in action films 'just because' :LOL: AKA "I Come in Peace" in the USA!

Ah that's why I have never heard of Dark Angel.
I do recall "I Come in Peace" though. Can't remember if I ever saw this. I know I saw the trailer in theatres many times though. You'll go in pieces.

• Thanks
Reactions: EvilThing