Zavvi Dark Crystal: 35th Anniversary OST (Zavvi Exclusive) (White with Purple Splatter colored Vinyl) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 12th , 2018
Purchase Link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99
Notes: Limited to 300 hand-numbered copies & pressed on 180gm Purple with White swirle colored vinyl

11639539-1874539769259172.jpg

Last edited:
11639539-1414539769309401.jpg 11639539-1874539769259172.jpg 11639539-1034539769352316.jpg

In celebration of the 35th Anniversary of The Dark Crystal, the original motion picture soundtrack will be available courtesy of The Jim Henson Company and Enjoy The Toons Records.

The soundtrack features Trevor Jones' musical score written for the groundbreaking fantasy classic directed by Jim Henson and Frank Oz, and was arranged specifically for an album listening experience.

Features:

• This LP version limited to 300 hand-numbered copies & pressed on 180gm Purple with White swirle colored vinyl!
  • Deluxe reissue includes a 24-page photo booklet, which includes rarely seen production photos and concept art from The Jim Henson Company archives.
  • Pressed on heavy weight 180 gram limited edition coloured vinyl.
  • Included bonus CD featuring the complete isolated film score containing every note you hear in the final film.
  • 24-page photo booklet including rarely seen production photos and concept art from the Jim Henson company archives.
  • 400gsm gatefold jacket featuring all new artwork by Josh Bodwell.
  • Die-Cut centre label.
  • Hand numbered.
Track List:

Side One:

• Overture
  • The Power Ceremony
  • The Storm
  • The Mystic Master Dies
  • The Funeral/Jen’s Journey
  • The Skeksis Duel
  • The Pod Dance
Side Two:

• Love Theme
  • Gelfling Song
  • The Gelfling Ruins
  • The Landstrider Journey
  • The Great Conjunction
  • Finale

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Stunning looking release! I still haven't even seen the entire film yet though. :bag:

Just got a dispatch email for this with tracking!

Thought it was out next year :bored:

Gone full circle now
After not collecting vinyl for probably more years than some members have been around
Sold all mine many years ago
Now could not resist this

My order was also dispatched
I had contacted Zavvi yesterday asking why payment was already taken as I was not expecting payment to be taken straight away and was not expecting my order dispatched for at least another 2 -3 weeks

This also happened with my order of Batman Begins Vinyl a few weeks ago payment was taken straight away when I pre ordered but that one was not shipped until just before release date

@zavvi
Why have a pre order release date of January 12th 2018 on the website you should just have listed it as Buy Now and in Stock

Received mine today
After picking it up from the wet puddle that the dumb courier left it in mine has water damage to the sleeve.
Also no cd
Really gutted
No chance of replacement I guess

Received mine today
After picking it up from the wet puddle that the dumb courier left it in mine has water damage to the sleeve.
Also no cd
Really gutted
No chance of replacement I guess
No CD do we have another Zavvi listing with wrong contents listed

@zavvi
Can you explain why no CD is included
Zavvi Website Description
Features:

• This LP version limited to 300 hand-numbered copies & pressed on 180gm Purple with White swirle colored vinyl!
  • Deluxe reissue includes a 24-page photo booklet, which includes rarely seen production photos and concept art from The Jim Henson Company archives.
  • Pressed on heavy weight 180 gram limited edition coloured vinyl.
  • Included bonus CD featuring the complete isolated film score containing every note you hear in the final film.
  • 24-page photo booklet including rarely seen production photos and concept art from the Jim Henson company archives.
  • 400gsm gatefold jacket featuring all new artwork by Josh Bodwell.
  • Die-Cut centre label.
  • Hand numbered.

Hoping mine arrived today but I swear if it was left outside I’ll loose my sh!t

No nothing today, Thought my tracking said it was delivered but there was a delay

Why dont have cd ?

I find so strange that this edition who is suppose to be out in January is allready dispatched !