Now Streaming Dark (Season 3) [Netflix]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

The disappearance of two kids in the German small-town of Winden opens abysses that turn the concept of time on its head. The question is not who has kidnapped the children...but when. Dark, coming to Netflix December 1.

Binged S1 at the Weekend.
I'm not much into German TV Series/Movies idk why.
but i enjoyed dark
The Multiple Timelines and what that means to characters crushed my brain sometimes :D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
dark_ver2.jpg

This has been on my list for a while and I finally started the first season today and f**k me does this deliver. The 3rd season came out today and in a way I’m glad I put it off for so long because I can binge it all together.

It’s actually perfect (so far). I live for this kind of entertainment. It’s one of those moments (like haunting on hill house) where I wish I came up with this and made it lol.

Can’t wait to get on to season 2 and 3 tomorrow

Just wow. I got fully obsessed with this.

I finished all 3 seasons now. As mad as it all is, they clear it up so well. I oddly found it so easy to follow considering how confusing it comes across. But they do such a great job of tying everything up and I personally couldn’t find any faults or issues with their Routes And timeslines.

time travel is such a tricky subject and most films f**k it up. This is one of the best ways I’ve seen it dealt with considering the depth they go into and they don’t do themselves any favours with how tangled they make it yet they untangle it so well. It actually blew my mind. Very well done to the creators/ editors and post production team.

the music too. Perfect choices, not just with the choice of song to go with a Scene but 90% of the time the lyrics are a narrative to what’s going on onscreen.
Great use of arcade fire my body is a cage in season 2 and bloc party the pioneers in season 3

bravo on everything. Story, direction, acting, music, editing and characters

Its cool you guys enjoyed this so much. I'm really struggling to connect with it. But I'm still chugging through early into season 2 and I'm still not sure.. ..ugh. i guess i missed something.

@Flloydo I'm so late in the game - I know, phew ...

I and missus just finished season 1 and were blown away. Totally !

Looking forward to seasons 2 and 3. Binge 'em !

Funny how german is coming back to me ... studied it back in the day. Whoa !

giphy.gif

Reactions: Flloydo