Das Boot TV version

Hooch

Clan of OES
Premium Supporter
Dec 5, 2010
Sweden
Wow...had no idea this was out on blu ray. This is the looong uncut version of the fantastic film and yes it is english friendly with subtitles.

Amazon.de EUR 18.99

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00LPXQ67M/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

814hcBFDh7L._SL1500_.jpg

Unboxing

I took delivery of this last week (got it for £11 delivered)

Hoping to get a review up at some point on the front page

if anyone has any questions though, feel free to tag me and i'll do my best to answer

oh, lovely embossed slipcase (both sides) and foil title on the front

wow over 5 hours long. Is it better ? any opinions? Most people like uncuts but figured I'd ask anyways.

wow over 5 hours long. Is it better ? any opinions? Most people like uncuts but figured I'd ask anyways.

Much more in depth (pun intended haha) regarding the German soldiers on the U boat from what i've read. Not seen this version of the film myself yet but looking forward to it. It's presented as 6 episodes as it was originally shown on German TV (the previous DVD versions were edited into one long feature lenght film removing the title and credit cards)

FYI, the soundmix is different from the Director's Cut. The DC was remixed in the late 90's to give it more of an impact. This version is from the original sound elements so it won't be demo quality (checked out the 5.1 which is good but levels are a bit harsh). PQ is pretty good though

Reactions: Wreck