Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Release Date: August 10, 2017
Purchase Link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥ 15,903

91zUkgkIL0L._SL1500_.jpg

Google Translate:
From the first work "Eraser Head" (77) to the latest work "Inland Empire" (2006) for now,
A bargain box affiliated with fans who gathered six of the 10 feature films!
Besides interviews and making, many short stories of Lynch are recorded as bonus!
Br> ◆ Recorded works:
"Eraser Head" (77) Main Part Blu-ray + bonus DVD
(1. "Eraser Head · Story" (making) 2. Short film "Alphabet" etc. 5 works 3. Trailer)

"Elephant Man" (80) Bonus Blu-ray (Image Benefit: 1. John Heart Interview 2. Trailer) + Booklet (36p Scheduled)

"Twin Peaks / Laura Palmer's Last 7 Days" (92) Main Part Blu-ray + Bonus DVD
(1. Interview collection at the theater release 2. Short "Dynamic 01" series 7 works 3. Trailer)

"Lost Highway" (97) Main Part Blu-ray + Award DVD
(1. Interview 2. Making 3. "Damland" series 8 works 3. Trailer

"Mulholland Drive" (2001) Blu-ray + bonus DVD of this volume
(1. Interview 2. Documentary "Dans La boite Bleu" 3. Trailer

"Inland Empire" (2006) Blu-ray + bonus DVD of the main part (1. Documentary "Lynch 1" 2. Trailer)

• Thanks
Reactions: spass and AlienKing
What a bizzare, completely arbitrary release.
"For fans who have gathered the other 6 releases"?!!:LOL:
or, when i read "A bargain box affiliated with fans who gathered six of the 10 feature films!" i assumed that meant '6 films from his 10 made, chosen in conjunction with fans.' :)

or, when i read "A bargain box affiliated with fans who gathered six of the 10 feature films!" i assumed that meant '6 films from his 10 made, chosen in conjunction with fans.' :)
If they were chosen in conjuction with fans - his most acclaimed film, BLUE VELVET, would be in there.
(Chances are very good, that they only included films they were able to get the rights to).
I'm not putting down the box - just saying that the # of titles, and collection of these particular movies makes no real sense (You couldn't even say it was a "Best of DL" since no Blue Velvet or Straight Story)

A proper translation (more or less):

From his debut, Eraserhead (77), to what remains his latest work, Inland Empire (2006), this special priced box collecting 6 of David Lynch's 10 feature films is a must-buy for fans!

Special features include interviews and making of documentaries, as well as many of Lynch's short films!

Contents:

Eraserhead (77) Feature Film Blu-ray + Special Features DVD (1. Eraserhead Story (Making of) 2. Alphabet Short film as well as 5 other works 3. Trailer)

Elephant Man (80) Feature Film Blu-ray (Special Features: 1. John Hurt interview 2. Trailer) + Booklet (36p. subject to change)

Twin Peaks/The Last 7 Days of Laura Palmer [i.e. Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me] (92) Feature Film Blu-ray + Special Features DVD (1. Film Premiere Interview Collection 2. Dynamic:1 short works series, all 7 parts 3. Trailer)

Lost Highway (97) Feature Film Blu-ray + Special Features DVD (1. Interview 2. Making of 3. DumbLand series, all 8 parts 3. Trailer)

Mullholland Dr. (2001) Feature Film Blu-ray + Special Features DVD (1. Interview 2. Dans La boite Bleu Documentary 3. Trailer)

Inland Empire (2006) Feature Film Blu-ray + Special Features DVD (1. Lynch Documentary 2. Trailer)

It's a "bargain" by Japanese standards--each film retails for ¥5184 individually, and the box retails for ¥21384.