Horror-Blu-ray Dawn of the Dead (4K Remaster with Slipcover) (Midnight Factory) [Italy]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: November 24th, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €23.30
Notes: 4 Blu-ray discs. This limited edition restored contains 4 Blu-Ray discs + an explanatory booklet.

813sgcWnCIL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This release has all cuts of the film with Italy Cut restored in 4K
Extras I guess will be same as previous releases

This release is 4 Standard Blu-ray Discs Edition

4K UHD Edition is 6 Discs 1 X 4K UHD Disc and 5 Standard Blu-ray Discs

I don't know yet what's on the extra 5th Blu-ray Disc in the 4K UHD Edition

Last edited:
Literally thought of NWR as soon as I saw the artwork, then noticed "Nicolas Winding Refn presents" along the top which would explain why. :LOL:

Yeah, I saw that. Is the extra disc not just the 4K disc though?

I couldn't justify nearly double the price for a disc I can't play!

According to the pages mate the one you've linked to is 4 BDs, the one I've linked to is 4K disc and 5 BDs.

I've ordered both as I suspect the 4K one is a typo and will be 5 discs (4K + 4BDs), but you never know :) Plus when I ordered mine they were a little cheaper €22 for the 4 disc and €34 for the 6 disc

According to the pages mate the one you've linked to is 4 BDs, the one I've linked to is 4K disc and 5 BDs.

I've ordered both as I suspect the 4K one is a typo and will be 5 discs (4K + 4BDs), but you never know :) Plus when I ordered mine they were a little cheaper €22 for the 4 disc and €34 for the 6 disc
It went up €6?

Man, you shudda tagged me :(

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
@ghost1 chasing that one years ago fetched a high price then think it still has its value. Guessing around usd 100. Let me know if you wanna trade.

Will def have to get this, will have to sell my Trilogy of the Dead Metalpak first but no idea what to put it up for on ebay as can't seem to find a price for it anywhere
has anyone here any idea what it's worth View attachment 266476

This Metalpak is from Austria released 2009 by NSM and it´s worth 100€ .Well, I mean there is an online shop where you can buy this Box Set for that price

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja