Horror-Arrow-UK Dawn of the Dead (Arrow Video) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Purchase here

914jQ01YrHL._SL1500_.jpg

914jQ01YrHL._SL1500_.jpg This is very rare now along with Day of the Dead, prices seem to go for £30+ on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
It definitely looks better than the french Bu-ray, but I think there's some slight DNR which isn't disturbing or anything. The only thing I dislike about the release is that the Romero Cut is the only version in HD, the Argento cut is in SD. There's an Austrian BD with the Argento cut in HD but I haven't seen it to be able to say anything about the quality...

Had no idea this was worth so much nowadays. I bought it on release as I'd never seen the film before and wanted to check it out... was going to give it to a mate (he's a big fan) if I didn't enjoy it, but thankfully I did!

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Had no idea this was worth so much nowadays. I bought it on release as I'd never seen the film before and wanted to check it out... was going to give it to a mate (he's a big fan) if I didn't enjoy it, but thankfully I did!
Yeah it's going for crazy prices now mate. I think it's because Arrow lost the license and I'm not sure if anyone else has it. The chance of future releases isn't good at the moment so this is the version everybody wants!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles

Great Movie I agree. you should also watch Day of the Dead and Zombie Flesh Eaters. They are also as good
as Dawn of the Dead.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Yeah it's going for crazy prices now mate. I think it's because Arrow lost the license and I'm not sure if anyone else has it. The chance of future releases isn't good at the moment so this is the version everybody wants!
Ah, I guess that would explain it then. Surprising no one currently holds the license for it though, considering its cult classic status. Shame we probably won't see a steelbook for it. (n)

Great Movie I agree. you should also watch Day of the Dead and Zombie Flesh Eaters. They are also as good
as Dawn of the Dead.
I actually have the Arrow release for Day of the Dead too. I'm yet to pick up or check out Zombie Flesh Eaters though, so will add that one to my list. Cheers! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill and taher