Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 3 Votes
Title: Suicide Squad

Tagline: Worst Heroes Ever

Genre: Action, Adventure, Crime, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: David Ayer

Cast: Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnaman, Viola Davis, Jared Leto, Jai Courtney, Jay Hernandez, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Cara Delevingne, Karen Fukuhara, Adam Beach, Ike Barinholtz, Scott Eastwood, Common and Ben Affleck.

Release: 2016-08-03

Runtime: 123

Plot: From DC Comics comes the Suicide Squad, an antihero team of incarcerated supervillains who act as deniable assets for the United States government, undertaking high-risk black ops missions in exchange for commuted prison sentences.

Just a pity the boomerang he threw in act three to see what was going on got shot down in less than a min and that was him pretty much useless lol

You're right there.
These bad guys were more like mischief makers, lol. Probably not a fault of the actors. Ensemble films are hard to pull off, giving each character just the right amount of screen time so the audience can connect with isn't easy. But he wasn't utilised enough for my liking, there was so much going on visually but I was just interested in him and Viola Davis' character and what they would get up to next.
Sorry for going OT guys.

Reactions: Flash and Mark
I agree for me these where "Billed" as the anti heros to do the job superman did.

But let's be honest superman would destroy all of them together in a minute.

Honestly would of preferred it if it stuck to the comic approach of them doing Black op type missions against "Real" governments and organisations, not fight "super-villains".

Or maybe even say they fight Dr Strange and his zombie army (Even if Zombies have been done to the living death) at least Dr Strange as a villain can have a good backstory, as TBH other than El Diablo who hand proper abilities. enchantress and her brother must have been poverty Gods.

Bluray EXTENDED CUT is coming!!!!!!!!! :woot: :drool: :thumbs: http://hidefninja.com/community/thr...ut-2d-3d-4k-uhd-blu-ray-slipcovers-usa.79976/
suicide-squad-2d-box-art.jpg

popcorn2.gif

The Suicide Squad Extended Cut features more action and more Squad with 13 more minutes of footage not previously seen in theaters. Available to own on December 13th! :cool:

Finally saw this movie yesterday and was a little disappointed with it... most of the characters were very underused, and I found the main villain to be pretty weak (at least that's one thing it has in common with Marvel). Everyone seems to have wanted more Joker, but personally I wasn't a big fan... Leto is my least favourite big screen Joker for sure. Oh, and Viola Davis got on my toots. Margot killed it as Harley though! And even Will Smith was entertaining to watch. The soundtrack was pretty cool, but the way they crammed in all the songs was very messy, and it was obvious that they were going for a GOTG vibe, which they failed at IMO. Overall it was ok, but I expected a lot more! Hopefully the extended cut will be better.