On Air DC's Legends of Tomorrow (Season 4) [The CW]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
DC's LEGENDS of TOMORROW

legends.jpg

When heroes alone are not enough… the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat – one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known?

“DC’s Legends of Tomorrow” stars Victor Garber (“The Flash,” “Alias”), Brandon Routh (“Arrow,” Superman Returns), Arthur Darvill (“Doctor Who”), Caity Lotz (“Arrow”), Ciarra Renee (“Pippin”), and Franz Drameh (Edge of Tomorrow), with Dominic Purcell (“The Flash,” “Prison Break”) and Wentworth Miller (“The Flash,” “Prison Break”).

Based on the characters from DC Comics, the new series hails from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television. Greg Berlanti (“The Flash,” “Supergirl,” “Arrow”) serves as executive producer alongside Marc Guggenheim (Eli Stone, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters), Andrew Kreisberg (“The Flash,” “Warehouse 13″) and Sarah Schechter (“The Flash,” Pan).

Last edited:
@Flash cause Katie Cassidy is now the Black Canary.
So with Caity Lotz back, they needed to change her to something else. someone. else.

That's pretty unfair as she was black canary first and her sister stole her idea so Katie should have to be white canary?

That's pretty unfair as she was black canary first and her sister stole her idea so Katie should have to be white canary?
Katie will always be a better canary, but they feel their is a need to put their worse character on screen every episode.My god laurel is turning into the wife from breaking bad.She is so annoying.

@Flash cause Katie Cassidy is now the Black Canary.
So with Caity Lotz back, they needed to change her to something else. someone. else.
You may as well do the whole Arrow Intro.

Reactions: Flash
I'm a BIG fan of Arrow and Flash... But for some reason this didn't do much for me.
I'll keep watching but I was kind of disappointed. Hopefully it will get a bit better.

Anybody else catch it the other night? Thoughts?

I'm a BIG fan of Arrow and Flash... But for some reason this didn't do much for me.
I'll keep watching but I was kind of disappointed. Hopefully it will get a bit better.

Anybody else catch it the other night? Thoughts?
NAh, i missed it.And after all the advertising they did.guess i will try and catch it on demand.

I just can't stand the white canary.Her character turns me off.probably why i missed it.

Well I finally saw this too last night and thought it was above average. Better than I expected. A few stars bring it to life such as Wentworth Miller's cheeky Captain Cold. Will definitely give episode 2 a go.

Well I finally saw this too last night and thought it was above average. Better than I expected. A few stars bring it to life such as Wentworth Miller's cheeky Captain Cold. Will definitely give episode 2 a go.
Yeah, i just caught it after the flash and it was kinda what i expected.Nothing special.i'll give it a watch as there isn't anthing else on on Wednesdays, plus i get to see hawk girl:hungry: she has really grown on me. they have also confirmed a new green arrow later on in the season.

Reactions: denizen
Super disappointed, too many characters which are individually awesome but a bit cheesy all together no one is given enough screen time.

Too many doctor who rip off elements done badly and as much as I liked Arthur Darvill in Doctor who he gets lost as the least famous person there and tries to overcompensate but flapping his coat around and just sounds awful.
It's a shame as I was super excited about it but there's just something ridiculously cheesy and off about it all. Maybe if they focused on like one character a week or something but all together including 'villian' captain cold in a spaceship all happily together it doesn't fit for me. I'll give it another episode but it's a bit of stinker for me lol

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2016/0...ends-of-tomorrow-will-face-the-legion-of-doom

DC's Legends of Tomorrow Will Face the Legion of Doom

And they thought they had their hands full with Vandal Savage! In today’s panel for DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, the producers of the hit CW series dropped some tantalizing hints for what lies ahead for the crew of the Waverider in Season 2.

If you saw the Season 1 finale (and spoiler alert if you haven’t), the show ended with the remaining Legends meeting Rex Tyler, otherwise known as Hourman, who intervened on behalf of the Justice Society of America. Since that moment, fans have been excited at the prospect of seeing the JSA brought to the small screen in Season 2, and after tonight, we have a much better idea of what the team will look like… and who they’ll be facing.

Fighting for justice alongside Hourman will be the not-yet-cast characters of Stargirl, Obsidian and Dr. Mid-Nite. In the comics, Stargirl, of course, is Courtney Whitmore, the youthful hero who gains super powers after she inherits the powerful Cosmic Staff from Starman. Obsidian was introduced as the son of Golden Age Green Lantern Alan Scott who possesses the capability to become a powerful shadow. Dr. Mid-Nite is a crimefighting physician who can only see in complete darkness. Three different people have carried the Dr. Mid-Nite persona over the years, and we’ll have to wait to see which version is brought to DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.

It’s hard to imagine many villains who can stand in the way of a team like that, particularly when they’re fighting alongside the likes of Firestorm, Atom, Vixen and the rest of the Waverider crew. So it’s fitting, then, that that’s what we’ll be getting—many villains. Next season, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow will also introduce the show’s version of the Legion of Doom, which will feature several familiar faces to fans of The CW’s shared #DCTV universe.

Forming the Legion of Doom will be Malcolm Merlyn (John Barrowman), Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough), the Reverse-Flash (Matt Letscher) and Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller). That last member carries a real charge considering he fought alongside the heroes of the show last season and shares a particularly close relationship with Heat Wave and White Canary. Combined with the strength of the other three members—each of whom have single-handedly created plenty of trouble for the Flash and Green Arrow—and this Legion is looking pretty formidable.

“For season two of Legends, we decided that the perfect antagonist for TV’s first-ever team of Super Heroes would be TV’s first-ever team of Super-Villains, recruited from the ranks of Arrow and The Flash’s deadliest adversaries,” said Executive Producer Marc Guggenheim. “Being huge fans of the Challenge of the Superfriends, we’ve come to call this group our ‘Legion of Doom.’”

Thought the premiere this week was actually pretty good! Anyone else watch it?
So glad Savage and the Hawk-couple are no longer in the show. Works so much better now.

Although...
I miss Snart. :(

OH! How can Barry (in the flash) go back in time, barely change anything and so many things turn out different... But yet the Legends go back, kill people and change a TON of stuff... yet the present isn't effected at all!? Doesn't make sense... haha