On Air DC's Legends of Tomorrow (Season 4) [The CW]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
DC's LEGENDS of TOMORROW

legends.jpg

When heroes alone are not enough… the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat – one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known?

“DC’s Legends of Tomorrow” stars Victor Garber (“The Flash,” “Alias”), Brandon Routh (“Arrow,” Superman Returns), Arthur Darvill (“Doctor Who”), Caity Lotz (“Arrow”), Ciarra Renee (“Pippin”), and Franz Drameh (Edge of Tomorrow), with Dominic Purcell (“The Flash,” “Prison Break”) and Wentworth Miller (“The Flash,” “Prison Break”).

Based on the characters from DC Comics, the new series hails from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television. Greg Berlanti (“The Flash,” “Supergirl,” “Arrow”) serves as executive producer alongside Marc Guggenheim (Eli Stone, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters), Andrew Kreisberg (“The Flash,” “Warehouse 13″) and Sarah Schechter (“The Flash,” Pan).

Last edited:
OP updated with new Banner image.

Actors / Characters:
Arthur Darvill as Rip Hunter
Ciara Renee as Kendra/Hawkgirl
Victor Garber as Professor Martin Stein
Caity Lotz as White Canary
Brandon Routh as Ray Palmer/Atom
Wentworth Miller as Leonard Snart/Captain Cold
Dominic Purcell as Mick Rory/Heat Wave

Trailer:

Actors / Characters:

Trailer:

I was just about to post this lol.But, Holy ****!Thank you CW for being the Comic book show G.O.A.T. .I guess Oliver will be coming back as the Arrow.

@dboy99 You were right! the villain is Vandal Savage!

Behind the Scenes Featurette:

I never expected time travel from any of the shows except The Flash.This will give them great opportunities for different settings. and the Atom shrinking is big news.I wonder if they will see future versions of Barry and oliver.

I was sold on the show the second they said captain cold was going to be on.The guy playing him is perfect for the role.He is the most Bad ass villain from either show.But wasn't heat Wave supposed to be involved?Either way the show looks great ,and I'm glad we will have another Good Dc show.Someone should tell CBS this is how it's done.

Can't believe this is the first I'm hearing of this show, what am I living under a rock. I'll give it a chance.

you haven't been watching Arrow or Flash?
I watch The Flash, never got into Arrow, may give it a chance one day. Watch it via Hulu mostly so I miss out on all the promos. Usually find out about new shows by reading about them.

I watch The Flash, never got into Arrow, may give it a chance one day. Watch it via Hulu mostly so I miss out on all the promos. Usually find out about new shows by reading about them.
Weird to see someone who never got into Arrow but Watched the Flash.No Arrow = no Flash.Flash was teased on Arrow before his show was even green lit.But i see people not being into Arrow.

Flash is OK, but not remotely comparable to the masterpiece that is Arrow. Not sure on this as it features many of the weaker elements of the 2 shows.

Season Premiere will be:

JAN 21 2016
That's right around the time The Flash And Arrow come back from winter break.I thought it would be sooner as it seems the Flarrow crossover is coming up next month and it's full of Hawk Man and Hawk girl.They Will also introduce Vandal Savage.

Reactions: kaw

Actors / Characters:

Trailer:

Why is it white canary when it was black in arrow?