On Air DC's Legends of Tomorrow (Season 4) [The CW]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
DC's LEGENDS of TOMORROW

legends.jpg

When heroes alone are not enough… the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat – one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known?

“DC’s Legends of Tomorrow” stars Victor Garber (“The Flash,” “Alias”), Brandon Routh (“Arrow,” Superman Returns), Arthur Darvill (“Doctor Who”), Caity Lotz (“Arrow”), Ciarra Renee (“Pippin”), and Franz Drameh (Edge of Tomorrow), with Dominic Purcell (“The Flash,” “Prison Break”) and Wentworth Miller (“The Flash,” “Prison Break”).

Based on the characters from DC Comics, the new series hails from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television. Greg Berlanti (“The Flash,” “Supergirl,” “Arrow”) serves as executive producer alongside Marc Guggenheim (Eli Stone, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters), Andrew Kreisberg (“The Flash,” “Warehouse 13″) and Sarah Schechter (“The Flash,” Pan).

Last edited:
I gave up on this few episodes into the first season which was a shame as I liked the characters but I didn't think it quite worked. Then recently watched the crossover episode and thought this is a lot better so watched the rest of season 2 on sky and for anyone else who thought it was weak season 1 it is soo much better season 2. I read an article with the creator who said he wanted season 2 to be different and it really is, the scripts are better, the acting a lot better and am really enjoying it now.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Anyone catch the season finale last night?

I gotta say this is the most improved show I've seen in a while.
Season 1 was ok. But Season 2 might actually the best of the 4 CW DCTVU shows this year.

If you gave up on it and still watch the other shows. I recommend picking it back up. You'll be surprised how good it is.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone
Anyone catch the season finale last night?

I gotta say this is the most improved show I've seen in a while.
Season 1 was ok. But Season 2 might actually the best of the 4 CW DCTVU shows this year.

If you gave up on it and still watch the other shows. I recommend picking it back up. You'll be surprised how good it is.

Thought it was good, probably the last 5-6 episodes were just great.....
We'll have to see what happens with Rip, gone?

Watched episode 1 of the new season last week and thought it was absolutely Bonkers.. Stupid story line and ham acting. (n):asshat:
Is this aimed at 5 year olds...:LOL: Stuck with it over the last 2 seasons but now I'm done. :rolleyes:
Give me Arrow and The Flash over this any day.

Watched episode 1 of the new season last week and thought it was absolutely Bonkers.. Stupid story line and ham acting. (n):asshat:
Is this aimed at 5 year olds...:LOL: Stuck with it over the last 2 seasons but now I'm done. :rolleyes:
Give me Arrow and The Flash over this any day.

Personally I thought season 2 was better then the other DC CW shows last season. It was a fun and really enjoyable show and worked much better then season 1 did.

...Season 3. It needs to get better.
Right now I'm not quite feeling it either (but same goes for all the other DC shows too, they all have been lacking imo).

Arrowverse's 'Crisis on Infinite Earths' crossover will include Batwoman, Legends of Tomorrow

“Crisis on Infinite Earths” will truly be the Arrowverse’s biggest crossover yet.

EW has confirmed that the highly anticipated event will include Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, and Batwoman, the newest Arrowverse series. “Crisis on Infinite Earths” will be five hours long and air over two quarters, the CW announced at its upfront presentation to advertisers in New York Thursday morning.

There have been questions about which shows would be involved in “Crisis” ever since it was announced in December because the most recent crossover, “Elseworlds” only included Arrow, The Flash, and Supergirl, but not DC’s Legends of Tomorrow. Concerns about Legends of Tomorrow‘s inclusion rose after the CW revealed that its fifth season was being held until midseason. Luckily, it seems as though that isn’t stopping Sara (Caity Lotz) and the rest of the gang from joining the crossover fun. Given the fact that “Crisis on Infinite Earths” shares its name with one of DC Comics’ biggest stories, it’s not entirely surprising that Greg Berlanti and company are making sure all of the Arrowverse’s superheroes are involved.

Even though “Crisis” won’t air until later in the year, the Arrowverse has already started preparing for it. Both The Flash and Arrow‘s most recent season finale set up the event in major ways. The former finale revealed that Grant Gustin’s Barry Allen vanishes in a “crisis” in the year 2019, and the Arrow season 7 finale ended with the Monitor (LaMonica Garrett) recruiting Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) to save the multiverse from, you guessed it, an impending crisis.

The Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, and Batwoman will air this fall on The CW.

via EW