Dead Snow: Red vs Dead (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive Exclusive #002) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: January 22nd, 2016
Purchase links:
Full Slip A
Full Slip B
One Click
Price: €25.95 each - €47.95 for one click

Type A |Type B

Cover-1-mit-splendid-logo.jpg Cover-2mit-splendid-logo.jpg

12009834_1196074203742685_1629913073939450941_n.png

Last edited:
I don't think its all in English some in German

Its mixed. Mostly in German.
Thats why Im unsure about this most releases of this outside of English speaking countries did not include English subs.

They speak Norwegian since it's an norwegian film. ;) And I agree, it would be pointless if it doesn't come with english subs.

I have the US slip and the entire film is dubbed in english on that release I believe.

Reactions: MGD and luke98
That means you won't have a clue when Norwegian is being spoken.

No.

You are mixing stuff together.
The english audio should be english throughout, it's a dub.
The same goes for the german audio, full german, it's a dub.
The original audioline is norwegian, and this line also features some german and english parts (probably because some persons in the movie are actually speaking those languages).

No.

You are mixing stuff together.
The english audio should be english throughout, it's a dub.
The same goes for the german audio, full german, it's a dub.
The original audioline is norwegian, and this line also features some german and english parts (probably because some persons in the movie are actually speaking those languages).

Well, as long as they use the german release that's true - but if they should use the BeNeLux-release, i wouldn't be so sure about that.. :whistle:

They speak Norwegian since it's an norwegian film. ;) And I agree, it would be pointless if it doesn't come with english subs.

I have the US slip and the entire film is dubbed in english on that release I believe.
if its like the canadian release the sub version is in the extras

Reactions: spass
Well, as long as they use the german release that's true - but if they should use the BeNeLux-release, i wouldn't be so sure about that.. :whistle:

as far as i know, that would get them in trouble. you can't release the same product from another license holder, if the local license holder isn't involved, then the release would be a bootleg.

so i'm pretty sure they will release the german one ;)

I got the German lenti steelbook double pack (with both movies), but no English subs- so I had to make my own MP4 disc version with subs...

I got the German lenti steelbook double pack (with both movies), but no English subs- so I had to make my own MP4 disc version with subs...

Ah, right. Isn't there a english dub/audio track either?