Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99 - £19.99 - £14.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE

01-66760.jpg

03-66760.jpg
02-66760.jpg

01-66760.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Having spoken to a senior exec at HMV this afternoon, this is going to become common for the short term. 4K has died epically on disc sales, but the companies know that steelbook collectors "to quote her 100%" are nutjobs who will spend a fortune! so the electronics companies who are already in bed and often own the film companies are going to really push hard till next spring when new tech comes out. £30 for ANY format is a joke, HMV know it, the makers know it, the electronics firms know it, but they are LAUGHING all th way to the bank on those buying them as 4K is already over. its NOT a new format its already 2 years old. Blu-ray took after only weeks of the PS3 coming out. 4K still hasn't.

I'm sorry, anyone with intelligence knows 4K is over, only people defending it are the loon thats actually thought it was the future and have already upgraded, to a format selling less than Laserdisc.

HMV are going to be doing more and more 4K steels in the next 6 months to shift the massive amount of unsold tech that their owners need to shift.
Maybe you should find better sources David, whoever you talked to is full of sh!t if you really even talked to anybody at all. So instead of spreading false logic maybe you should get your facts strait. If your so dead set on the fall of 4K UHD maybe you should read my article HERE. 4K is on the Up and Up, you can read articles and news all over the internet about it.

Deadpool 2 has already broken Infinity Wars record with a $125m opening weekend.

It also broke the single day box office record for an R rated movie!

I expect some quality premium editions of this......

I'm not sure how Deadpool 2 taking in $125 million in its opening weekend beats Infinity War which took in $257,698,183 in the U.S. in its opening weekend.

Deadpool 2 overseas opening weekend was $176 million
USA was $125 million
Global weekend total of $301 million

If this was released in China the figure would have been a lot higher

Yes, Deadpool 2 stopped Infinity Wars box office record.

Sorry for the confusion guys and gals !

The studio predicted Deadpool 2 to perform even better though. They predicted a $130m opening weekend so it didn't do as well as expected!!! :rofl: :p

I didn't think much to the movie tbh, it had funny parts yeah but just didn't live up to the hype or the first movie... plus I feel that they missed the boat with Cable

Just read they are looking to do an extended cut of the movie - sounds like it might not be for the initial home release though

It was mentioned that the extended cut could be released to theatres.

But if they're smart, they'll release the original cut for the initial home release in the forced 4K steelbook.
Wait a year, and then release the extended cut again in a forced 4K steelbook release.

Money, Money, Money.

• Thanks
Reactions: JayWhit

But if they're smart, they'll release the original cut for the initial home release in the forced 4K steelbook.
Wait a year, and then release the extended cut again in a forced 4K steelbook release.

Money, Money, Money.
What do you mean with forced? There’s also a 2D steelbook. Germany has one and BestBuy US too. The 2D US version is $5 cheaper.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian

Money, Money, Money.

4k :hungry::hungry::hungry: