Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Deadpool 2

Tagline: Prepare for the Second Coming.

Genre: Action, Comedy, Science Fiction

Director: David Leitch

Cast: Ryan Reynolds, Josh Brolin, Morena Baccarin, Julian Dennison, Zazie Beetz, T.J. Miller, Brianna Hildebrand, Jack Kesy, Sala Baker, Stefan Kapičić, Andre Tricoteux, Leslie Uggams, Karan Soni, Eddie Marsan, Robert Maillet, Hayley Sales, Islie Hirvonen, Shiori Kutsuna, Terry Crews, Lewis Tan, Bill Skarsgård, Rob Delaney, Brad Pitt, James McAvoy, Nicholas Hoult, Evan Peters, Tye Sheridan, Alexandra Shipp, Kodi Smit-McPhee, Hugh Jackman, Luke Roessler, Alan Tudyk, Matt Damon, David Leitch, Rhett Reese, Paul Wernick, Scott Vickaryous, Tanis Dolman, Nikolai Witschl, Andréa Vawda, Hunter Dillon, Thayr Harris, Lars Grant, Paul Wu

Release: 2018-05-15

Runtime: 119

Plot: Wisecracking mercenary Deadpool battles the evil and powerful Cable and other bad guys to save a boy's life.

Great news!!!
John Wick director David Leitch set to direct Deadpool 2!!!

That's a very good choice

I HAD TO photoshop this poster after hearing the news!!!
View attachment 277314

Haha, brilliant

You know what I wouldn't be surprised if they did an official poster like that as a little Easter egg to fans of both and nod toward it being DP2 and JW director

Very cool kaw

View attachment 277314

Haha, brilliant

You know what I wouldn't be surprised if they did an official poster like that as a little Easter egg to fans of both and nod toward it being DP2 and JW director

Very cool kaw
Haha nice one @kaw. :thumbs:

I actually thought it was an official teaser poster, mostly because of the reasons @Flloydo pointed out... it's like something they probably would do! :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw and Flloydo
Great news!!!
John Wick director David Leitch set to direct Deadpool 2!!!
Hell Yeah! :woot: :notworthy: :cool:
Deadpool_thumbs_up.jpg

View attachment 277314
@kaw WAIT! :stop: You made that? Dude, that's fu**ing awesome! :woot: I love it! :drool:

That's a very good choice

Haha, brilliant

Very cool kaw

Haha nice one @kaw. :thumbs:

I actually thought it was an official teaser poster, mostly because of the reasons @Flloydo pointed out... it's like something they probably would do! :LOL:

Woah!!! I was 200% sure it was an OFFICIAL POSTER!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!

@kaw WAIT! :stop: You made that? Dude, that's fu**ing awesome! :woot: I love it! :drool:

Awe. Thanks guys!!! I tweeted it to Ryan... but don't think he saw it...

Was hoping for Edgar Wright but a great choice in Leitch.

Let Rynalds do his comedy (it's basically lines up with DP cohumour as is) and let Leitch unless DPs ultimate badassness

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
DP2 Teaser! :woot:

LMFAO!!! :rofl: I love it! :woot: "Zip it Stan!" :hilarious:

Nice surprise! I wasn't expecting to see anything for DP2 for a while, but I sure ain't complaining. :D

Only Deadpool could get away with spoofing a DC character. And that Logan poster in the background... :LOL:

I also saw someone comment on Youtube that the old guy was probably Uncle Ben. :hilarious:

PS. What was that tune at the end? I swear it's from another movie, but I can't remember what and it's driving me mad!?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Glad they released this online. I was getting angry at people for spoiling it for people going to see Logan. It was so awesome not knowing about it.
I actually think this is even longer then the cut in theaters!

Fun Easter Eggs:

"Nathan Summers coming soon" ( AKA Cable)
Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 10.55.05 AM.png
Firefly Posters: (joke for Fox and Reynolds' buddy Nathan Fillion)
Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 10.56.54 AM.png
Logan (Obviously)
Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 11.04.43 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 11.03.52 AM.png
Star Wars? Maybe? (I know its a reach...)
Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 11.05.00 AM.png

Glad they released this online. I was getting angry at people for spoiling it for people going to see Logan. It was so awesome not knowing about it.

Fun Easter Eggs:

View attachment 298940
View attachment 298941
Logan (Obviously)
View attachment 298943 View attachment 298942
View attachment 298944
So this is what's showed before Logan? Glad it doesn't actually spoil anything in the movie... unless it does and I haven't realised??

Hans Zimmer - True Romance

Thanks dude! Kicking myself now for not remembering that it's from one of my favourite films. :facepalm:

So this is what's showed before Logan? Glad it doesn't actually spoil anything in the movie... unless it does and I haven't realised??

Nope. No spoilers.
It was just fun going in and seeing Logan and not knowing this was before it. It was a nice surprise.
I'm guessing they kind of made this as an after-credits scene but felt it was better if it was shown before the film instead.

Fun Easter Eggs:

View attachment 298940
View attachment 298941
Logan (Obviously)
View attachment 298943 View attachment 298942
View attachment 298944
I congratulated myself for spotting them all! WOOT! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw