Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Deadpool 2

Tagline: Prepare for the Second Coming.

Genre: Action, Comedy, Science Fiction

Director: David Leitch

Cast: Ryan Reynolds, Josh Brolin, Morena Baccarin, Julian Dennison, Zazie Beetz, T.J. Miller, Brianna Hildebrand, Jack Kesy, Sala Baker, Stefan Kapičić, Andre Tricoteux, Leslie Uggams, Karan Soni, Eddie Marsan, Robert Maillet, Hayley Sales, Islie Hirvonen, Shiori Kutsuna, Terry Crews, Lewis Tan, Bill Skarsgård, Rob Delaney, Brad Pitt, James McAvoy, Nicholas Hoult, Evan Peters, Tye Sheridan, Alexandra Shipp, Kodi Smit-McPhee, Hugh Jackman, Luke Roessler, Alan Tudyk, Matt Damon, David Leitch, Rhett Reese, Paul Wernick, Scott Vickaryous, Tanis Dolman, Nikolai Witschl, Andréa Vawda, Hunter Dillon, Thayr Harris, Lars Grant, Paul Wu

Release: 2018-05-15

Runtime: 119

Plot: Wisecracking mercenary Deadpool battles the evil and powerful Cable and other bad guys to save a boy's life.

The greatest marketing campaign ever continues! :LOL:

WTF????????????????
dp2.jpg

Brilliant. I'm proud to be a Canadian after watching that. hahaha

The funny thing is... its actually a legit song. I'm so confused right now.

Yup. 100% legit. Celine wrote it for the Deadpool 2 soundtrack. How weird is that?! :LOL:

Makes me proud to be Canadian, too.

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
Wait. So it was written just for DP2!? So potentially... it could get nominated for an Oscar then by those requirements.

deadpooloscars.jpg

Oh my... I didn't even think of that. :OMG:

I mean, even on Celine's official YouTube channel, the title of the video is 'Ashes (from the Deadpool 2 motion picture)'. It certainly looks like the song was written for the film.

Not wanting to be a downer but just stumbled across this

Ryan Reynolds Is Unsure if Deadpool 3 Will Happen http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/05/02/ryan-reynolds-is-unsure-if-deadpool-3-will-happen

I see his point, but always saw Deadpool as more a Wolverine type. One to hold his own movie and crop up in others, interchangeably and in between his solo outings.

Am 100% sure this isn’t the end of Deadpool, as Ryan’s way too invested and attached to the part, but I guess he makes a fair point about X-Force. Deadpool works better WITH someone. Anyone, almost.

So... did anyone else get on this and get their early tickets? ...Or was I the only one?

I'm so pumped that I get to see it THIS Thursday for FREE! Even tho I already had bought tickets to Opening night... Looks like I'm going twice! haha
Damn... was offline during the week-end for and missed this... crap... Happy for you bud for a FREE early screening! That's EPIC!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw