Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Deadpool 2

Tagline: Prepare for the Second Coming.

Genre: Action, Comedy, Science Fiction

Director: David Leitch

Cast: Ryan Reynolds, Josh Brolin, Morena Baccarin, Julian Dennison, Zazie Beetz, T.J. Miller, Brianna Hildebrand, Jack Kesy, Sala Baker, Stefan Kapičić, Andre Tricoteux, Leslie Uggams, Karan Soni, Eddie Marsan, Robert Maillet, Hayley Sales, Islie Hirvonen, Shiori Kutsuna, Terry Crews, Lewis Tan, Bill Skarsgård, Rob Delaney, Brad Pitt, James McAvoy, Nicholas Hoult, Evan Peters, Tye Sheridan, Alexandra Shipp, Kodi Smit-McPhee, Hugh Jackman, Luke Roessler, Alan Tudyk, Matt Damon, David Leitch, Rhett Reese, Paul Wernick, Scott Vickaryous, Tanis Dolman, Nikolai Witschl, Andréa Vawda, Hunter Dillon, Thayr Harris, Lars Grant, Paul Wu

Release: 2018-05-15

Runtime: 119

Plot: Wisecracking mercenary Deadpool battles the evil and powerful Cable and other bad guys to save a boy's life.

Awful....absolutely awful

The costumes and designs from the comic were almost spot on in the original film. When they cast a black actresses I couldn't give a crap because I thought "Guys it's called body paint, it's not hard to do, race doesn't matter here when she'll be made to look chalk white regardless"....but now it's clear they didn't even f***** try.

The skin colour...not chalk white
They reversed the eye patch
The costume looks weak
The hair...it looks like a party city wig

I'm sorry but she looks like Foxy Brown...not Domino. So many actors would have looked better even if they didn't apply make up

4176905-8313794496-slobc.jpg

So many actors would have looked better even if they didn't apply make up. I would have picked Lizzy Caplan personally.

NEq2j6K52Y7usz_1_b.jpg

I don't know who the actress is and I don't know the character so it don't bother me (I did read on Twitter some of the comments) but damn she looks hot and I'm a sucker for a Fro :drool: and she's rockin' that well

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18 and kaw
Wow he looks very good. Can still imagine brad Pitt looking like that and pulling this off too. Shame but I do like Brolin

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Drum18
I dont know too much about the comics, but wasnt half of his face also metal like his arm?

Not that i care. As long as the movie is good, they can customize the look to their liking :)

Maybe that will happen at another time or later in this film. He's signed up for like 4 or 5 films as cable

Leitch Promises Deadpool & Cable’s Relationship Mirrors the Comics

Now that fans have seen just how closely Josh Brolin’s Cable will reflect his Marvel Comics counterpart on a visual level (answer: super-closely!), the question many fans may be wondering is whether the character’s interpersonal relationship with Wade Wilson will also survive the transition from page to screen. Well, according to Deadpool 2 director David Leitch, there’s nothing to worry about — the ‘Pool and Cable we see in theaters will feature the same sort of chemistry the pair have developed over the years as comic book contemporaries.

In a one-on-one discussion with CBR, Leitch explained that fans should look to Marvel’s Cable and Deadpool comic for a taste of how Ryan Reynolds and Brolin will depict their frenemy-style relationship. The director also opened up about the way he plans to continue breaking the rules in the highly-anticipated sequel, and the unique approach he has to take to filming Wade Wilson’s fight sequences.

CBR: Did the success of the first Deadpool allow you to push the boundaries even further in the sequel?

David Leitch: The success of the first film has given us license to explore opening up the world and actually being more provocative. That’s what people are going to expect. They did such an incredible job with the first film — I’m such a huge fan, that it’s exciting to get to play in that sandbox. The fun thing about Deadpool is, there are no rules. Look at the comic book series. There aren’t any rules. We break them! That’s what is fun.

What is it about Cable that makes him such a good foil for Deadpool?

Cable has a really interesting and complex backstory. Obviously, no film could ever encapsulate the entire backstory, so I think we’ll find the first introduction is about who this character is. When you look at the Cable and Deadpool comic book series, you see how there is banter between them. Whether they are on opposite sides or not, they are definitely formidable to each other. One is frustrating to the other. The chemistry between Ryan Reynolds and Josh Brolin is amazing. It’s not unlike what you see in the Cable and Deadpool series.

How would you compare Deadpool’s fighting style to other action stars?

Deadpool has his own sensibility. He obviously has his own lack of regard for his safety, basically because he can. I would say even the way he’s been portrayed in the Deadpool Universe on film — the one Ryan [Reynolds] and the team created — it’s more about his disregard for the rules that makes his action fun.

via CBR.com

Reactions: bluray hunter
A stunt person was killed on the set of “Deadpool 2” Monday morning after a trick involving a motorcycle went wrong, Variety has confirmed.

The sequel to “Deadpool” is filming in Vancouver. Production began in late June.

“Vancouver police can confirm that a female stunt driver has died on the set of ‘Deadpool’ during a stunt on a motorcycle,” the Vancouver PD said in a statement. The event took place around 8:20 a.m. on Monday when the stuntwoman crashed through the glass of the Shaw Tower’s ground floor studio.

WorkSafeBC spokesperson Trish Knight Chernecki said the agency has launched a long-term investigation into the accident and has a total of five officers currently on the scene.

A spokesman for 20th Century Fox commented, “We are deeply saddened by the accident that occurred on the set of ‘Deadpool 2’ this morning. Our hearts and prayers are with the family, friends and colleagues of our crew member during this difficult time.”

According to Ben Miljure, a reporter who was on the ground with local news station CTV Vancouver, the stuntwoman was carried onto an Advanced Life Support ambulance following the accident. The vehicle stayed at the scene for about 45 minutes, and then drove off without turning on its lights or sirens.

A crew for Canadian television network Global News witnessed the rider successfully complete the stunt four times, before the fifth time when the rider lost control of the bike.

via Variety

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18