Deadpool (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: April 23, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on Friday March 2 at 12 PM UK time)
Price: £24.99

DWqGpKXW0AAdQGO.jpg

DWqGpJdW4AAvX3I.jpg
DWqGpJTW4AUTOEV.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As expected discount code using the Link has been disabled

Some pre orders Zavvi disable discount codes shortly after going live
You need to order before the official live time to get link and code working as it's usually shortly after then they disable

Code and link working again.
It's no longer working it's been disabled for deadpool

You might have it working on deadpool if you added to basket and was using the link and code with a previous recent order where the link worked it remained in your browser cache

Last edited:
It's no longer working it's been disabled for deadpool

You might have it working on deadpool if you added to basket and was using the link and code with a previous recent order where the link worked it remained in your browser cache
I managed to order at about 11.55 and then again and 12.22 with the code on a new order.

I managed to order at about 11.55 and then again and 12.22 with the code on a new order.
That's because the link from your order at 11.55 was still active in your browser cache
Your browser cache it remains the previous usage for a period of time until your cache gets refreshed in your browser

A new order on a browser with no previous use of the link and code won't work because Zavvi have it disabled for deadpool

Last edited:
That's because the link from your order at 11.55 was still active in your browser cache
Your browser cache it remains the previous usage for a period of time until your cache gets refreshed in your browser

A new order on a browser with no previous use of the link and code won't work because Zavvi have it disabled for deadpool
Hi,

It didn't work in between for ages, I had to keep trying the link and it finally worked again. It was nothing to do with my cache. Sorry for the post. I was only trying to be helpful:(

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Hi,

It didn't work in between for ages, I had to keep trying the link and it finally worked again. It was nothing to do with my cache. Sorry for the post. I was only trying to be helpful:(
It was to do with your browser cache that's why it worked again for you :rofl:
It stores it for a period of time before it's gets fully refreshed

Your browser when you tried again and worked it used the previous cache but failed other times as that was not using previous cache
You can get lucky sometimes it reverts to previous cache history before it gets fully refreshed

It might have happened for some others also if they got lucky
Some browsers are different than others when it comes to cache history

Your post was still helpful as the same could have happened for others

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
@Kizza I noticed you were having some trouble, so I fixed your gif for you. ;)

Here's how to post them on here...

right click the gif > select "copy image address" > go back to HDN > select the "image" icon (the one next the emoji icon) > paste your gif link in there and click "insert" > job done :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Kizza