Deadpool (4K+2D SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Oct 5, 2017
Release date: April 24, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $39.99

oZYcJNAT.jpg

Last edited:
Again the same problem I'm having with a lot of steels. If you're going to sell a high end premium format like 4k you really need to have top notch artwork on the titles. You are saying to the viewer "We couldn't care less, we just want your money". The recent Bridge Over the River Kwai is a great example. By all accounts a great restoration but a dire front cover. It's not a steelbook but illustrates how important good art is. I would have purchased it like a shot but that artwork put me off.

• Thanks
Reactions: FN-2187
Would have served better as a release next week imo with the heart on front and Valentines Day. Be a cool play-on.

I think this one will look much better in person tho unless the finish is not done well.

40 bucks??:confused:4k releases for new movies are priced 35$ for the steel. Why Is that 40$ for an old movie with crappy artwork.

Would have served better as a release next week imo with the heart on front and Valentines Day. Be a cool play-on.

I think this one will look much better in person tho unless the finish is not done well.
A new Deadpool edition and some Chimichangas for Valentine's Day would be and EPIC night! :cool: :hungry: :drool: I'm all for this, just at a $20-$25 price range ;)