Mediabook Deadpool (Blu-ray+DVD Mediabook) (Media Markt/Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]

Mar 19, 2014
Germany
Release date: May 14, 2018
Purchase links: Cover A Media Markt - Cover A Saturn - Cover B Media Markt - Cover B Saturn
Price: €29.99
Note: limited to 1,111 copies

Cover A | Cover B

32095296dl.png 32095297zm.png
@bloodsnake007 @AlienKing @tridon @kryptonite @harry @Apollon @Hereticz

Last edited by a moderator:
Some additional infos:
  • MBs are matt, logo on the back gloss
upload_2018-3-14_14-6-59.png

• Both MBs limited to 1111, has no. on it
  • new disc design
  • C-Card with additional movie-infos

upload_2018-3-14_14-11-56.png

• DVD size
upload_2018-3-14_14-26-35.png

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja
DP is definitely Fox's moneymaker at the moment, that's for sure. Unfortunately it looks like early impressions for Deadpool 2 haven't been good, though, so hopefully he continues to bring in the money for them.
I love Deadpool man and I hope part 2 is as successful as the 1st one. But what @kryptonite has posted is troubling.

I love Deadpool man and I hope part 2 is as successful as the 1st one. But what @kryptonite has posted is troubling.

It's tough to say whether it's in trouble or not at this point. They're juggling a much larger story this time, so re-shoots could be beneficial for telling the best story possible. That said, I'm worried about its success. The first Deadpool opened in February when it really didn't have any competition. The sequel is opening in-between an Avengers film and a Star Wars film, soooo...

Here's hoping it's good because it'll need the help of word-of-mouth.

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
If they start packing mediabooks in the same premium way as steelbooks :naughty: with slips and lentis, I'm out the steel game :hilarious:, I love these so much! :drool: