Deadpool (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.39) [Korea]

May 25, 2013
Release date: July 21, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip (OOS) - Lenticular (OOS) - One Click (OOS) - Pre-order date July 8 at 2 PM (Korea time), check your local time HERE
Price: $34.99 (Individual) - $69.98 (One Click)
Note: will be sold both locally and overseas at the same time.
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by HDN (CLOSED) & hosted by Kaka1888 (CLOSED)

Full Slip (Type A) 1,250 Copies | Lenticular (Type B) 1,100 copies

13606522_1902819276611947_4131154097444542661_n.jpg 13612132_1902819259945282_6463127741879891323_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WWA and no booklet which can only mean skinny full slip (n)
I might go for a lenti :dunno:

FFS, wish they'd have announced this earlier... I have the Italy steel and I'm reluctant to double-dip on this, but I need that lenti! (plus, £ is weak, blah. blah)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry

Yeah, the steel itself always seemed a bit bland to me, if not to say ugly ass sorry excuse for one... That's why I still didn't buy it. Oh well, lenti will have to do.
Although I think Film Arena is going to do this as well.
Also see no point in paying extra for the group buys, when anyone can order themself, and their shipping isn't expensive.

In the pic of the lenticular copy, what is that with the pic of him holding the gun at his private parts? Is that the back of the slipcover or is it a booklet?

It's unusual not to have any text/info on the back of the lenti slip for Kimchi?

Yeah, the steel itself always seemed a bit bland to me, if not to say ugly ass sorry excuse for one... That's why I still didn't buy it. Oh well, lenti will have to do.
Also see no point in paying extra for the group buys, when anyone can order themself, and their shipping isn't expensive.
HUH?

Might be just me, but I thought this was one of the better steels this year? :confused:

Does anyone know what kind of Lenti this will be?
The standard slip(top/bottom), or the fill slip(side) style we have with The Incredibles?

Unless kimchi suck and block you for complaining about receiving the incorrect item :(
Its a case of ebaying it GB'ing now

why after all the positive comments about the fullslip lenti on the incredibles have they made the lenti and o-ring again!!

Hmmm... not sure about both...
The artworks of the full slip are nothing special. The finish would make a big difference. They definitely also have to show the finish!
And what is that background in the lenti? I don't think there is a set in the movie like that, do you? Looks really photoshoped...

Com'on Manta Lab show us what you got!

And what is that background in the lenti? I don't think there is a set in the movie like that, do you? Looks really photoshoped...

Com'on Manta Lab show us what you got!

Yeah I never liked that pic also. There is already a bootleg lenti magnet of this doing the rounds and it just looks like a cheap Photoshop job.

Reactions: yy0925