Deadpool (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.39) [Korea]

May 25, 2013
Release date: July 21, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip (OOS) - Lenticular (OOS) - One Click (OOS) - Pre-order date July 8 at 2 PM (Korea time), check your local time HERE
Price: $34.99 (Individual) - $69.98 (One Click)
Note: will be sold both locally and overseas at the same time.
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by HDN (CLOSED) & hosted by Kaka1888 (CLOSED)

Full Slip (Type A) 1,250 Copies | Lenticular (Type B) 1,100 copies

13606522_1902819276611947_4131154097444542661_n.jpg 13612132_1902819259945282_6463127741879891323_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wasn't sure why you mentioned nova, I thought you meant there is a nova deadpool lenti

Oh yeah I forgot about FAC with the new depth plans - although costs looks a lot higher with it. Well hopefully they can be a great contender with nova, blu fans etc but we will see. I just hope 10 cloverfield lane FAC is a depth lenti and not their first attempt lol
It was meant to be The Revenant E1 Full Slip the first 3D Depth Lenti Magnet but would not have been ready in time
Not sure which next FAC will be the new type 3D Depth Lenti but I'm sure it will be known soon enough

Be cool if both eagerly awaited Dredd and awaiting approval Deadpool FAC releases used the 3D Depth Lenti Magnets

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Both Kimchi and Nova Lenti slips are usually lot better than this

Did you miss the memo about future Film Arena releases Lenti been 3D Depth Lenti and not Flip Flop :p
IMO Both Film Arena and Manta will easily provide a better overall choices and contents

Unfortunately FA will charge an extra 200czk for the depth lenti. That means a release with both 3D and a depth lenti would be at least 1099 czk (more likely 1199) + shipping...and people will pay it.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
You almost have to go one click these days because you never know which version will turn out best. I am a full slip man, but I really like the depth of this lenti. Photos don't do justice with this one. It looks like they used same supplier of lenti that Nova did for CA2. Same depth and clarity. One thing you must keep in mind with Kimchi Lentis now days. They all have a protective film over it and it really brings down the brightness by a huge amount. They look dull until you peel them off and then they shine!!!

You almost have to go one click these days because you never know which version will turn out best. I am a full slip man, but I really like the depth of this lenti. Photos don't do justice with this one. It looks like they used same supplier of lenti that Nova did for CA2. Same depth and clarity. One thing you must keep in mind with Kimchi Lentis now days. They all have a protective film over it and it really brings down the brightness by a huge amount. They look dull until you peel them off and then they shine!!!

Agreed.

I've also noticed how people tend to not like a certain version and then that turns out to be the best one ... i.e. Nova Star Wars Fullslip B (one with the millenium falcon) ... that had the most attention to detail out of them all.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey and Ashish
Received my one-click yesterday and must say they look amazing. Full Slip texture feels like the real suit and the lenti is awesome. Indeed all KimchiDvD lenti's look much sharper and have more depth with the foil removed. :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: luke98 and harry
Received half of the EU allocation yesterday for the GB (other half is arriving today) and the lenti is seriously under rated. The depth on it is superb. Hard to pick a favourite out of the two

Could you please post some close-up pictures of the fullslip or maybe describe the texture of it? Thanks.