Deadpool (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Global Series No. 1) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 3, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Quarter Slip - One Click - (OOS)
Price: $42.99 (1/4 Slip or Full Slip) - $85.98 (One Click)
Note: Full size lenti magnet covering the whole surface, not sitting inside the borders.
Booklet, Photo cards (4), Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Poster with Envelope (Loose).
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv - (CLOSED)

Quarter Slip + Lenticular Magnet (Numbered 301 to 500) | Full Slip (Numbered 301 to 500) | One Click (Numbered 1 to 300)

13882232_1123850514391722_8044027529542518923_n.jpg 13886278_1123850507725056_8434327459103695413_n.jpg DEADPOOL2-03.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 15.38.28.png
GB Start Time | Pre-order on Manta Lab website Time
Screen Shot 2016-08-10 at 12.28.49 PM.png 13892365_1123897491053691_3819957775741527632_n.png

Last edited:
Maybe it was already posted. But i asked Manta Lab.
Last day i have received an answer:

Dear Michael,

Thanks for contacting us at Manta Lab.

There will be a restocking day for Deadpool with the cancelled and reserve copies.

We will inform you through our website and SNS channels.

Thank you very much for the support.

Best regards,
Manta Lab

So maybe there will be a second round.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
unless Nova do their take....but am not aware of them doing WEA too often either

Generally only one retailer per country gets a premium release. Kimchidvd already released it in Korea, so NovaMedia won't do one. And Nova has plenty of WEA, see their Nova Exclusive line.

Maybe it was already posted. But i asked Manta Lab.
Last day i have received an answer:

So maybe there will be a second round.

They confirmed to me a few weeks back that there will be a second round (they reserve some so they don't over sell) but when and how many is still not known

They did say to me it will be a very small amount compared to man of steel and revenant reserved copies due to the size of the print run for this

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig
Mine was 2467 and there was still about 30 seconds or so before the fullslip sold out.

That can't be true because the fullslip sold out in seconds but thank you anyway.
I ordered a 1/4 Slip when everything else was sold out and my order# is 2404, so how is it possible that yours is higher? I'm not saying it's impossible, I'd just like to hear an explanation.

Last edited:
That can't be true because the fullslip sold out in seconds but thank you anyway.
I ordered a 1/4 Slip when everything else was sold out and my order# is 2404, so how is it possible that yours is higher? I'm not saying it's impossible, I'd just like to hear an explanation.

There are so many people they say on their screens it showed "Sold Out" after some seconds, others say "It was still possible to order even another one say it was sold out".
So no one can say when it was exactly sold out.

There are so many people they say on their screens it showed "Sold Out" after some seconds, others say "It was still possible to order even another one say it was sold out".
So no one can say when it was exactly sold out.

It was sold out in seconds, but it was still shown as in stock. When you tried to checkout tho, you got a message that it's no longer available. That's why many people say it was in stock for minutes.

I paid by PayPal at 8:01:02 MESZ
Full slip and one click was sold out already. Order# 2404

That's interesting. That would mean, the copies you put in your shopping cart are reserved for you until you check out.
That's hard to believe tho because no other shop handles it that way and some reported that their copies were suddenly gone while they tried to pay for them.