Sep 14, 2013
Spain
Release date: June 22, 2016
Purchase link: El Corte Ingles
Price: 26.99 €24

8420266000897_00_1000x1000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not so much sturdy. It is 2 piece-box.
But actually it's a beauty and enough consistent.

No heavy box here. But, perfect to fill with the steelbook (same design).

There are two editions with same box and goodies. One for blu-ray and other for dvd. Only difference is removable sticker (blue (bluray) or grey (dvd)). Total pcs: 2.025 (numbered in backside of postcards).

Reactions: Sampy
No matter what I do I cannot get this site translated to English to order a copy, so if anyone can help translate or help me get one of these I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks. Bob

I've been lurking around and thought I'd finally register here.
I ordered El Corte Ingles' limited & numbered Deadpool box release (Blu-Ray).

I accidentally ordered two, I tried to email and cancel the other one. No reply until a few days later when they finally got back to me only to tell me it was too late to cancel it.
Yesterday (January 10th) I finally receive my Blu-Rays. My order page says the orders are still under preparation. Although I just got a shipping confirmation(!) (January 11th).

First of all, they sent me the steelbook release, no box, no stickers, posters - nothing. The other steelbook is crushed and dented and in both cases it's clear that the discs are loose inside (klonk! klonk!), I can only imagine how scratched they are since I haven't removed the plastic wrappings. I'm hoping I can return them.
So far, I've contacted them twice on Facebook, written two emails and no response.

DSCF2739.JPGDSCF2738.JPG

• Helpful Post
Reactions: galareta2332
I've been lurking around and thought I'd finally register here.
I ordered El Corte Ingles' limited & numbered Deadpool box release (Blu-Ray).

I accidentally ordered two, I tried to email and cancel the other one. No reply until a few days later when they finally got back to me only to tell me it was too late to cancel it.
Yesterday (January 10th) I finally receive my Blu-Rays. My order page says the orders are still under preparation. Although I just got a shipping confirmation(!) (January 11th).

First of all, they sent me the steelbook release, no box, no stickers, posters - nothing. The other steelbook is crushed and dented and in both cases it's clear that the discs are loose inside (klonk! klonk!), I can only imagine how scratched they are since I haven't removed the plastic wrappings. I'm hoping I can return them.
So far, I've contacted them twice on Facebook, written two emails and no response.

View attachment 286045View attachment 286044

This sucks buddy, hope you will sort it out with them.