Deadpool - In theaters February 12, 2016

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Deadpool (2016)
Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Cast: [ACTOR]Ryan Reynolds[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gina Carano[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Morena Baccarin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]T.J. Miller[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ed Skrein[/ACTOR]

Plot: Based upon Marvel Comics’ most unconventional anti-hero, DEADPOOL tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
wyYbBmiO4HExJMDs3wOdJeNJFkS.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:

Last edited:
When's this actually out, saw a poster today saying 4th and then Vue website says 12th and then when you try and book the 10th??

Sweet, my local (barely a 10 min walk from my house) is getting it so I'll be seeing this for £2.50 lol

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
With box office analysts predicting big things for Deadpool this weekend (an opening of close to $70 million is thought to be possible), the news that a sequel is officially on the way should come as no surprise!

The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick have already signed up to return, and while director Tim Miller isn't attached just yet, Fox is hoping to bring him back in order to reunite the creative team who have made this first instalment such a hit with critics.

Considering the fact that Ryan Reynolds spent years begging the studio to make Deadpool a reality, it's pretty incredible that they're now already working on a sequel. Whether or not it will end up taking Fantastic Four 2's release date next year remains to be seen, but we now know for sure that much more of the Merc with the Mouth is on the way.

Perhaps the most exciting thing about that is the fact we'll get another unique marketing campaign...​
Wow... so seems like this is gonna be a hit!!! WOOT!!!

The FANS made that happen!!! I'm soooo happy to see this happening because of the FANS!!!

Reactions: Flloydo
With box office analysts predicting big things for Deadpool this weekend (an opening of close to $70 million is thought to be possible), the news that a sequel is officially on the way should come as no surprise!

The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick have already signed up to return, and while director Tim Miller isn't attached just yet, Fox is hoping to bring him back in order to reunite the creative team who have made this first instalment such a hit with critics.

Considering the fact that Ryan Reynolds spent years begging the studio to make Deadpool a reality, it's pretty incredible that they're now already working on a sequel. Whether or not it will end up taking Fantastic Four 2's release date next year remains to be seen, but we now know for sure that much more of the Merc with the Mouth is on the way.

Perhaps the most exciting thing about that is the fact we'll get another unique marketing campaign...​
Wow... so seems like this is gonna be a hit!!! WOOT!!!

The FANS made that happen!!! I'm soooo happy to see this happening because of the FANS!!!

Hopefully going to watch this later

I see a interview with Reynolds and he explained he's kind of happy this didn't happen 9/10 years ago because of how perfect and relevant it is to have it out now but he also mentioned that each year the marketing team at fox have their discussion of coming films and who wants what film to deal with marketing and he said that just everyone who works in marketting for fox wanted it so a lot of people helped out hense the scale of the marketing and cool randomness. He worked closely with them all and whilst they had a lot of ideas so did he and constantly in contact with them.

So happy it sounds like it's doing well.
He also called this the highlight of his career in that interview.
Quality

Reactions: Drum18
Watch it earlier and its absolutely perfect

I'm so glad fox gave them pure control on this. Reynolds must of had the greatest time of his life and career making this and marketing it.

I won't go into much because I've mentioned in the zavvi Steelbook thread my thoughts - all positive,

But one thing I forgot to mention is how amazing are the opening credits? One of the best I've seen on a film let alone a marvel film.
Blew me away aswel as the film

Special features are going to be epic on this

Reactions: Jace88 and Noodles
Watch it earlier and its absolutely perfect

I'm so glad fox gave them pure control on this. Reynolds must of had the greatest time of his life and career making this and marketing it.

I won't go into much because I've mentioned in the zavvi Steelbook thread my thoughts - all positive,

But one thing I forgot to mention is how amazing are the opening credits? One of the best I've seen on a film let alone a marvel film.
Blew me away aswel as the film

Special features are going to be epic on this
What would you give it out of 10 mate? :)