Deadpool - In theaters February 12, 2016

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Deadpool (2016)
Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Cast: [ACTOR]Ryan Reynolds[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gina Carano[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Morena Baccarin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]T.J. Miller[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ed Skrein[/ACTOR]

Plot: Based upon Marvel Comics’ most unconventional anti-hero, DEADPOOL tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
wyYbBmiO4HExJMDs3wOdJeNJFkS.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:

Last edited:
giphy.gif

and for people who saw the movie :p
l4KhR9BxaQ0rScbSw.gif
:rofl:
12744413_960587060692592_4675036998293387487_n_j.jpg

I couldn't work out that pic and then it just clicked lol

I love that scene where he's breaking his wrists/ hands and ankles/ feet on colossus. And then the 127 hours moment lol

Reactions: luke98
Wow!!!! Once again, the Marketing Team deserves their OWN award!!! I've NEVER SEEN such an efficient campaign BEFORE---DURING---AFTER!!!!

I completely agree. Best marketing for a film in my lifetime

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!!
Was able to see this!!! 3 weeks later... geez... Never again waiting that long...

So... soooooo many eater eggs/reference/nods/moquery of all sort made the experience SOOOOOO fun!!!! Of course, the action, the anti-hero, the gags and all was pretty amazing (oh and Morena Baccarin...) but seriously, Reynolds knocked this one out of the park with a GRAND SLAM!!!!
All the other characters were cool too! Ajax, Colossus, Angel Dust (great job gurl)and even Weasel were fun to Watch!

To come back to the reference and all... wow!!! Never noticed that many!!! They (filmakers) never thought this would be that big so I'm pretty sure they let themselves go and have a blast by adding sooooo many!
- "They couldn't afford any other X-Men" (or so)
- A helicarrier! YES!!! A HELICARRIER FROM AVENGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- "Which one, McAvoy or Stewart?" (Bravo!!!)
- Taken... 3 times... that's just bad parenting? Ahah!
- Opening/End crédits (never saw ANYTHING like that!!!) + Ferris Bueller shot, AMAZGIN!!!
- At the beginning, in the car scene, did I saw a picture of Reynold dressed as Green Lantern??? FOR REAL???? :D

and my FAVORITE:
"My most prized possession!" when he's playing with an action figure of his X-Men: Wolverine self!!! BRILLIANT!!!!

It's just too bad that:
Hugh Jackman Wolverine didn't make a REAL appearance other than his 2 quick (magazine + face poster). I've read several times that Jackman did a LOT to make this film happen!

And of course, if you need a deeper review with real writting by @tridon:
https://www.hidefninja.com/2016/02/13/deadpool-theatrical-review/

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!!
Was able to see this!!! 3 weeks later... geez... Never again waiting that long...

So... soooooo many eater eggs/reference/nods/moquery of all sort made the experience SOOOOOO fun!!!! Of course, the action, the anti-hero, the gags and all was pretty amazing (oh and Morena Baccarin...) but seriously, Reynolds knocked this one out of the park with a GRAND SLAM!!!!
All the other characters were cool too! Ajax, Colossus, Angel Dust (great job gurl)and even Weasel were fun to Watch!

To come back to the reference and all... wow!!! Never noticed that many!!! They (filmakers) never thought this would be that big so I'm pretty sure they let themselves go and have a blast by adding sooooo many!
- "They couldn't afford any other X-Men" (or so)
- A helicarrier! YES!!! A HELICARRIER FROM AVENGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- "Which one, McAvoy or Stewart?" (Bravo!!!)
- Taken... 3 times... that's just bad parenting? Ahah!
- Opening/End crédits (never saw ANYTHING like that!!!) + Ferris Bueller shot, AMAZGIN!!!
- At the beginning, in the car scene, did I saw a picture of Reynold dressed as Green Lantern??? FOR REAL???? :D

and my FAVORITE:
"My most prized possession!" when he's playing with an action figure of his X-Men: Wolverine self!!! BRILLIANT!!!!

It's just too bad that:
Hugh Jackman Wolverine didn't make a REAL appearance other than his 2 quick (magazine + face poster). I've read several times that Jackman did a LOT to make this film happen!

And of course, if you need a deeper review with real writting by @tridon:
https://www.hidefninja.com/2016/02/13/deadpool-theatrical-review/

Glad you liked it.
All those parts you mentioned in the spoiler was awesome
I also liked
Think it's something like "tell beast to stop ******** on my lawn" lol

Reactions: Drum18