Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
Release date: February 1, 2018
Purchase link: Walmart In-Store
Price: $14.96

Deadpool.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
4 near me, looked mint except some slight indention on spine. 14.99 if i recall. they'll be there for a few days cause they wer ehidden by regular amaray edition. so if someone really strikes out, just give me a holler.

4 near me, looked mint except some slight indention on spine. 14.99 if i recall. they'll be there for a few days cause they wer ehidden by regular amaray edition. so if someone really strikes out, just give me a holler.
Me too PLEASE! :woot: :notworthy: :drool: If possible, I'll take 2x! :hungry:

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
@bloodsnake007 @PunkNinja

above you will see the 3 i grabbed just now. All when looking at arm length out look fine. But upon close inspection you can see some some small indention like marks since the material of the slip is something in line with giving that almost holofoil like effect. Not sure what you call this "finish"

And then the 3 faint indention marks on spine as I mentioned. If you guys are fine with these then ill PM you payment deets. If you arent or rather not I'll return it. lmk. I think the wal-mart sticker might require goo gone to take off good if you ever done that. @kryptonite knows of that trick and I know lighter fluid also works but takes a while before that smell goes away. ;) YOu can probably pull most the sticker off pretty good I slightly attempted on one and once i realized a bit more work seemingly will be required i just figured id leave that up to the buyer.

wow need this :(
If you really want this I can try for you as well. the 4th copy there was in slightly worse condition then those pictured cause on spine where upc area is a cut out has a bit of tear. doesnt really effect spine view or nothing major but thats where that is at. perhaps another member could source if you dont want that one. shipping of 1 item to Germany not really best optimal option tho. product prices plus $24 ish for shipping (4 amarays for that price of shipping or like 3 reg steels and 1 amaray max; fyi)

above you will see the 3 i grabbed just now. All when looking at arm length out look fine. But upon close inspection you can see some some small indention like marks since the material of the slip is something in line with giving that almost holofoil like effect. Not sure what you call this "finish"

And then the 3 faint indention marks on spine as I mentioned. If you guys are fine with these then ill PM you payment deets. If you arent or rather not I'll return it. lmk. I think the wal-mart sticker might require goo gone to take off good if you ever done that. @kryptonite knows of that trick and I know lighter fluid also works but takes a while before that smell goes away. ;) YOu can probably pull most the sticker off pretty good I slightly attempted on one and once i realized a bit more work seemingly will be required i just figured id leave that up to the buyer.

Those marks were not on the slips I grabbed at my WM. Those stickers definitely need Goo-Gone. I had to soak mine for 5 minutes minimum.

I will see if I can grab more slips at a different WM.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja
If you really want this I can try for you as well. the 4th copy there was in slightly worse condition then those pictured cause on spine where upc area is a cut out has a bit of tear. doesnt really effect spine view or nothing major but thats where that is at. perhaps another member could source if you dont want that one. shipping of 1 item to Germany not really best optimal option tho. product prices plus $24 ish for shipping (4 amarays for that price of shipping or like 3 reg steels and 1 amaray max; fyi)

thanks! :) but i will take one eye to the bay...

• Thanks
Reactions: Wreck

HELL YEAH! :woot: @Wreck Count me in Amigo! :cool: :thumbs: