Release March 11th 2016
Price: 29.99€
Purchase http://shop.dtm.at

Cover A Limited to 999
Cover B Limited to 999
Cover C Limited to 500

mit-staehlener-faust-2.jpg

I'm thinking A or B, thoughts?

I only recommend it to buy it if it does not bother you that the name of the movie and the booklet are written in German
You should also first compare the image quality between the UK/US release and this here,sadly,I don´t have any infos about yet. Or if you are maybe the hardcore Van Damme fan then forget what I say:D
I guess that will be not sold out very fast

Last edited:
@Manqu Qhapaq I don't mind the different language, and I am just starting to put together a Van Damme collection, the best editions seem to be in Mediabooks. Cover A is the poster I remember from when I was young, so I am kinda thinking about getting that one. Cover C is definitely out, cause the scene at the bottom isn't even from Death Warrant, it's from Leon/Lionheart if I remember correctly :)

@Manqu Qhapaq I don't mind the different language, and I am just starting to put together a Van Damme collection, the best editions seem to be in Mediabooks. Cover A is the poster I remember from when I was young, so I am kinda thinking about getting that one. Cover C is definitely out, cause the scene at the bottom isn't even from Death Warrant, it's from Leon/Lionheart if I remember correctly :)

Yeah correctamundo, maybe or I hope it will be changed until the release date, this is very unprofessional. Cover A has the same artwork like my German VHS tape:LOL:

Good luck with your collection and If you need some help give me a shout. :thumbs: