Movie Details:

Studio/Distributor: Paramount Pictures Corporation
Format: Blu-Ray
Language(s): English
Playing Time: 121 min

This MetalPak is a part of the Paramount Wave of Blu-ray MetalPaks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand and Konflick
Hey guys, can anyone please provide any more info for this movie? I couldn't find much. Seems like not may people are aware of this title being available in a MetalPak packaging.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Saw this at Walmarts...case was pretty lame.

I'm thinking of buying one. So, are you saying that the case is of poor quality or the printing is bad or something else :ohno:? Please let me know, I might just pass then.

Since this is the only edition of the movie that is in a metal packaging, I think I'll get it. Though with this beautiful artwork, it would have been better if they had released a steelbook.

Thanks guys for providing info on the finish of the MetalPak! :thumbs:

Already had 2 copies in hand for the moment and no paintships at all but sooooo many little dents everywhere, hidden by the seal and the J-card :(
Thanks Mike for the help of a fellow american Ninja for this, because there was unfortunately no GB for this Wallmart wave...

:yeahthat: A GB would have certainly helped. Although these MetalPaks are not of a high quality, but I would have loved to add this particular title to my collection due to the absence of a Deep Impact Steelbook :(.... but I think it would be hard to find an OCD mint piece for this anyway :ohno:

I saw one of these and didn't get it since I was hoping for a steelbook of the movie, I will have to see if I can still find one at a decent price for it.
Thank You for the great attention to detail pics ricster.