Purchase links: Edition 1- Edition 2 - Edition 3
Price: TBA
Note: E1 751 copies - E2 501 copies - E3 HB 351 copies

IMG_5998.JPG

IMG_5999.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Really?

It's about 15 days for me - lol
If you're deep into classics there is a mountain of stuff only on DVD, and it grows and grows all the time. Have to admit I sometimes even buy new releases too if they have special slips or something; maybe this will be one of them.

Haha, yeah, I've always been an early adopter, so DVD died to me (as a format for me to buy) the day I got a bluray drive in my old PC.

I still have a load of them kicking about, but I can't remember the last time I actually wanted to look at one.

Haha, yeah, I've always been an early adopter, so DVD died to me (as a format for me to buy) the day I got a bluray drive in my old PC.

I still have a load of them kicking about, but I can't remember the last time I actually wanted to look at one.
When it is the only format that has certain films, it becomes the only choice! (Unless you want to hunt down some VHS!).

Brilliant :) I've been waiting for this and holding off buying the UK steel because of it too! Finally some news

Love those colors! Will look incredible with a glossy finish :thumbs: I'm in! I really enjoyed the movie and am confident FA will deliver.