UK
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Edition 1- Edition 2 - Edition 3
Price: TBA
Note: E1 751 copies - E2 501 copies - E3 HB 351 copies

IMG_5998.JPG

IMG_5999.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
glad they arent using the UK art for this one. I liked the French steelbook the best out of the choices we have seen so far and glad they went with that one

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx
I have no doubt ! When they do a WEA Release they do put time to craft their Package with Quality !

It's quite clear when they do WEA it takes a lot longer than the normal FACS due to getting approval and license from distributor etc. A lot of the WWA are pretty speedy to package up as the steels are ready.

FAC are improving, some of the slips are great, the lenti's are coming a long. They just need to get a few more WEA going. Wonder how the JW2 is getting along? They need another Maniac box to match the first. Hope it's WEA as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone
Yes, nice steel, decent movie, but for me absolutely no reason to watch it more than once, so easy pass.
Yeah, I agree with that.

And it takes a while before it actually 'gets going'. A lot of build up, which works fine first time around. But not so much on multiple viewings.....

They get swamped with other WEA projects..Wind River seemed to be going forward first before this.
Nah i think they just throw stuff out and never intend to finish it sometimes. They still have a batch of WEA releases with Shawshank, Dirty Dancing, Backdraft etc that they just dropped completely i think with never and update. They are about 2 years late on those now.

• Thanks
Reactions: dchamp444
Nah i think they just throw stuff out and never intend to finish it sometimes. They still have a batch of WEA releases with Shawshank, Dirty Dancing, Backdraft etc that they just dropped completely i think with never and update. They are about 2 years late on those now.

Forgot about backdraft, that's a REALLY old one....

This release is the reason I never got and still don’t have the UK release.

Be nice if we could get some latest info on if they are still going ahead with it and when.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
This release is the reason I never got and still don’t have the UK release.

Be nice if we could get some latest info on if they are still going ahead with it and when.
Same here... and I'm dying to rewatch it too!