Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2012
France
Release date: October 7th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon
Fnac
E.Leclerc
Price: €15.05 (Amazon) - €19.71 (FNAC) - €12.99 to 14.99 (E.Leclerc)

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed the shadow is 3 men carrying a body. Very prescient and clever. Absolutely love this film and only have it on DVD so great reason to pick this up.

That's it. I was about to make some daft remark like why is there only 3 guys in the reflection but yes of course.

Reactions: Driver
Nice to see some art!
I was kinda hoping it was gonna be based on this poster though-
View attachment 171609

For some reason that art in the OP reminds me of a BEACH BOYS album cover...:bored:

Thanks George, my OCD has its uses - I could have mentioned that none of those 4 men was the short, tubby "Bobby" but that's just being anal.

Found this artwork that would have looked awesome on a Arrow style matt release.
p2079_p_v7_ab.jpg

Steel art is pretty good but nowhere near the actual art of these amazing posters. Too bad.

Reactions: C.C. 95 and Driver
I love this movie and I must say, finally a release of a movie in steelbook which has not been released already before in a steelbook version in some country(as far as I know?!)
It seems to me lately that we are only getting steelbooks titles which have already been released in another country

It would like to say: Zavvi/kimchidvd/Filmarena and all these other companies,
Please release more titles that are not yet released in a steelbook issue , there are some much great movies awaiting a beautyful steelbook issue

I love this movie and I must say, finally a release of a movie in steelbook which has not been released already before in a steelbook version in some country(as far as I know?!)
It seems to me lately that we are only getting steelbooks titles which have already been released in another country

It would like to say: Zavvi/kimchidvd/Filmarena and all these other companies,
Please release more titles that are not yet released in a steelbook issue , there are some much great movies awaiting a beautyful steelbook issue
Agreed!
I want SLEUTH 1972 with Laurence Olivier & Michael Caine!!
image.jpg

Reactions: Xenomorph