Demolition Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Apr 2, 2012
Berlin/Germany
Release date: October 11, 2013
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €12.99

03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If the price of these are at the Cliffhanger/Universal Soldier level, I may bite :naughty:

I'm sure they'll have printed back but that's expected from Germany by now.

Yup this is the only one to get since everyone probably already has all the the other steels from this wave. Better be affordable but this isnt the UK so we should be ok lol.

If this, by some miracle, has inside artwork, then I'll probably grab it. If not, I will wait for the eventual UK release which would no doubt have inside artwork.

Excuse me sir what seems to be your boggle? "My boggle" :D

I did love this as a teen but then watched it a few years ago and cringed. Denis Leary as the underground rebellion leader though, awesome. I may grab it if it's cheap.

Reactions: Lester
First film I ever saw in the States and I still love it.
Though I will wait for release. Would this be out uncut? I was always under the impression that some countries had this film cut.

Anyways, I've always loved the sound of the gunfire in this film. I call the "Tony Scott" sound.

First film I ever saw in the States and I still love it.
Though I will wait for release. Would this be out uncut? I was always under the impression that some countries had this film cut.

Anyways, I've always loved the sound of the gunfire in this film. I call the "Tony Scott" sound.

Not cut as such, but in some countries the references to 'Taco Bell' were changed to 'Pizza Hut' for product placement purposes. The logos were optically changed in post production, and spoken references were dubbed.