Release date: November 6, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live 9 AM BST June 30) - SOLD OUT
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Limited to 500 Units

11494284-2024529947020195 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No, its a placeholder.

Really hope another steelbook is offered elsewhere like HMV or something, only just found out about this & its sold out.

If they're gonna drop a steelbook thats limited to 500, a bit of forewarning wouldn't hurt!

Sign up for text alerts if you can mate. Zavvi are normally quite good for texting the minute it goes live.

No, its a placeholder.

Really hope another steelbook is offered elsewhere like HMV or something, only just found out about this & its sold out.

If they're gonna drop a steelbook thats limited to 500, a bit of forewarning wouldn't hurt!
we have become fat and lazy with the way we order our steelbook's, no fighting over the little portions that are left over anymore; maybe i will buy, maybe i won't ? Reduce the slice of cake, don't tell anybody about it, and watch the hunger return ! Wow, this is great marketing and super duper "pr" zavvi . . . NOT !!!! I wonder if having 3d had anything to do with the stealthy sales tactic employed ? Another nail in the coffin, keep this up and it wont be long before . . . ? Well am sure you can work it out. Shame on you maybe !?[/QUOTE]