Purchase::amazon:USA PS4 - USA XBOX1 - USA PC
Price: $59.99

destiny 2 - ps4.jpg destiny 2 - xb1.jpg915e0TtSVML._AC_SL1500_.jpg
C78JJWfU8AAOJbZ.jpg

db4xotb-74cb7985-6f20-423a-893c-fff43a87eaa3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
anyone know when the beta is likely to go live.... (PS4, if it makes a differance)

I've not pre-ordered...yet. Waiting until the last minute to see what sets/deals are out but the Beta could sway me to go digital right away.

anyone know when the beta is likely to go live.... (PS4, if it makes a differance)

I've not pre-ordered...yet. Waiting until the last minute to see what sets/deals are out but the Beta could sway me to go digital right away.
No official date has been given yet as far as I'm aware, but considering it'll be a closed beta, I'm assuming there will also be an open better sometime after that. The game is obviously released at the beginning of September, so that gives them roughly 3 months to allow us to test it, and I'm sure they wouldn't leave the testing til the last minute, so I wouldn't be surprised if the closed beta goes live next month (June). That's what I'm hoping anyway! :D

No official date has been given yet as far as I'm aware, but considering it'll be a closed beta, I'm assuming there will also be an open better sometime after that. The game is obviously released at the beginning of September, so that gives them roughly 3 months to allow us to test it, and I'm sure they wouldn't leave the testing til the last minute, so I wouldn't be surprised if the closed beta goes live next month (June). That's what I'm hoping anyway! :D
depending how early the closed beta opens....might be enough to tempt me to bite and preorder (though having never paid more than about £40 for a game, in any form, to be looking down the barrel of £90....ouch!!)

depending how early the closed beta opens....might be enough to tempt me to bite and preorder (though having never paid more than about £40 for a game, in any form, to be looking down the barrel of £90....ouch!!)
I'm doing the same and have pre-ordered just so I can try out the closed beta... if I'm not impressed then I'll cancel it.

I just dont fancy shelling out the funds yet though...its a LOT of money for a game and I worry that the season pass/DLC will work out cheaper to buy a disc then buy the DLC later (did that with other games and saved about £20 or more)

Just a reminder that the early access beta goes live today on PS4 and tomorrow on XB1. The open beta then begins on Friday and ends on Sunday.

so, caved and played the beta...cant WAIT until 6/9/17 now :D

still not decided on which version to get but I'll decide nearer the time

anyone else played the beta?

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
so, caved and played the beta...cant WAIT until 6/9/17 now :D

still not decided on which version to get but I'll decide nearer the time

anyone else played the beta?
Yep, I gave it a go after not really expecting much. Got to admit though... I loved it! But I can't quite put my finger on why, as it's not really that much different to the first game IMO. I think it might be to do with the fact that I was just playing it more casually rather than with a clan, plus the fact that it's been so long since I played Destiny, which I really enjoyed for the first year or so.

Did you get the chance to try out the Farm social space? They opened it for an hour one night and I was lucky enough to be online at the right time, so I jumped in and was amazed by how gorgeous it looked... it reminded me of The Last of Us in some ways. Really looking forward to the game's release now!

Track, tally, and showcase your legendary victories. Pre-Order Destiny 2 at select retailers, including PlayStation Store, and get the Kill-Tracker Ghost.

This sucks... ive been selling my ps4 now for 2 weeks and not one PM. And you would think people would want the Limited Darth Vader PS4 and I am asking a very respectful price/fare.

Why does this game have so much pre order content?
A lot of people (myself included back in the early days of Destiny) who play this game seem to like having special gear etc. as a way of showing off, so I guess this sort of stuff is very appealing to them. Personally I find the Kill-Tracker Ghost kind of pointless, and to me it's something everyone should already have anyway.