Purchase::amazon:USA PS4 - USA XBOX1 - USA PC
Price: $59.99

destiny 2 - ps4.jpg destiny 2 - xb1.jpg915e0TtSVML._AC_SL1500_.jpg
C78JJWfU8AAOJbZ.jpg

db4xotb-74cb7985-6f20-423a-893c-fff43a87eaa3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Directed by the guy who did Kong and the upcoming Metal Gear Solid movie.
Interesting! Kong kinda sucked IMO, but I love his other film... Kings of Summer. Can't say I'll be getting my hopes up for MGS though.

so, who elst got early access in the UK?

played 9hrs straight then blitzed it as much as I could since :)
LOVE it.
Looks so much better than the first - brighter yet more subdued. Cleaner, too.

Reactions: Noodles
so, who elst got early access in the UK?

played 9hrs straight then blitzed it as much as I could since :)
LOVE it.
Looks so much better than the first - brighter yet more subdued. Cleaner, too.
Thankfully my copy turned up on release day, despite it only being dispatched the night before... but I've barely been off the game since! The story was actually quite enjoyable this time around, and there's so much more to do after that without it feeling too repetitive. I've been enjoying the Crucible as well and doing fairly well on it. Have you attempted the Nightfall yet?

Thankfully my copy turned up on release day, despite it only being dispatched the night before... but I've barely been off the game since! The story was actually quite enjoyable this time around, and there's so much more to do after that without it feeling too repetitive. I've been enjoying the Crucible as well and doing fairly well on it. Have you attempted the Nightfall yet?
Held back from completing the story and worked on unlocked the subclasses of characters and exploring the place to be honset - have 2 characters at level 20, either side of 200 light level.

But like you, I've barely been off it, except for life getting in the way - car repairs, MOT, work overtime, medical appointments etc. Ever spare second I've been on it though :) Love it, but still have to complete the story on my main character.

Not done Nightfall yet no. Just one strike and the first 2 crucible types(assuming we'll get more like we did with the first)

Decided I want to get the White PS4 Pro for this too (will give the 2nd PS4 disc to a friend) :)

really impressed so far.

did you get early access too? I got my disc last Tuesday lunch and was playing it from 7pm that night (5 hours early)

last nights maintanence was bloody painful
was in a PS4 party with about 7 of us, all but one, waiting to play it on PS4, the 7th, waiting for xbox.....came back online about half 10pm

we better not get the same tonight

Held back from completing the story and worked on unlocked the subclasses of characters and exploring the place to be honset - have 2 characters at level 20, either side of 200 light level.

But like you, I've barely been off it, except for life getting in the way - car repairs, MOT, work overtime, medical appointments etc. Ever spare second I've been on it though :) Love it, but still have to complete the story on my main character.

Not done Nightfall yet no. Just one strike and the first 2 crucible types(assuming we'll get more like we did with the first)

Decided I want to get the White PS4 Pro for this too (will give the 2nd PS4 disc to a friend) :)

really impressed so far.

did you get early access too? I got my disc last Tuesday lunch and was playing it from 7pm that night (5 hours early)
I kinda blasted through the story in the first day or so, as I wanted to get it out of the way lol... it was a lot more enjoyable than the first Destiny though (if you could even call that a story). I did the Nightfall with two friends for the first time the other day and would like to do it again, but I hate using a mic as I find talking too distracting whilst gaming... I can't handle having to concentrate on two things at once lol. Not sure I'll even bother with the Raid, because it's just too much of a headache, and I already get them when gaming anyway! Nah, I didn't get early access unfortunately... I had to wait for the postman to deliver my game on the day of release, but he didn't come too late in the day thankfully, so it wasn't too bad. :)
last nights maintanence was bloody painful
was in a PS4 party with about 7 of us, all but one, waiting to play it on PS4, the 7th, waiting for xbox.....came back online about half 10pm

we better not get the same tonight
Ugh, tell me about it! I'd literally just come back from having a break and realised it was down for maintenance... then they kept extending it, so by the time it went back up I was ready to get to bed. :sleep:

I kinda blasted through the story in the first day or so, as I wanted to get it out of the way lol... it was a lot more enjoyable than the first Destiny though (if you could even call that a story). I did the Nightfall with two friends for the first time the other day and would like to do it again, but I hate using a mic as I find talking too distracting whilst gaming... I can't handle having to concentrate on two things at once lol. Not sure I'll even bother with the Raid, because it's just too much of a headache, and I already get them when gaming anyway! Nah, I didn't get early access unfortunately... I had to wait for the postman to deliver my game on the day of release, but he didn't come too late in the day thankfully, so it wasn't too bad. :)

Ugh, tell me about it! I'd literally just come back from having a break and realised it was down for maintenance... then they kept extending it, so by the time it went back up I was ready to get to bed. :sleep:
the raid has been completed already
within hours of it going live apparently!! :wow:

I love being able to talk, espcially in stirkes and raids - team work .. "am going left, you cover right and someone else go down the middle..." "on it.."
LOVE it :)

Am probably gonna let myself complete the story tonight, been holding back and leveling up all 3 types of charcter. Just need to get the Titan levelled up now (on about level 9 so wont take long with the next 3 days off :) )

beyond the crucible, story stuff and 2 strikes, I've not ventured anywhere else. Trying to hold back for something to be discovered (then agian I double dipped so have the xbox versions to run through too - starting D1 disc only version is weird)