Purchase::amazon:USA PS4 - USA XBOX1 - USA PC
Price: $59.99

destiny 2 - ps4.jpg destiny 2 - xb1.jpg915e0TtSVML._AC_SL1500_.jpg
C78JJWfU8AAOJbZ.jpg

db4xotb-74cb7985-6f20-423a-893c-fff43a87eaa3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007

Enter the Trials of the Nine to face your fellow Guardians in high intensity Crucible combat. Stand together and be judged. Succeed and be rewarded! Trials of the Nine goes live on Friday, September 15th at 10AM PT.

the raid has been completed already
within hours of it going live apparently!! :wow:

I love being able to talk, espcially in stirkes and raids - team work .. "am going left, you cover right and someone else go down the middle..." "on it.."
LOVE it :)

Am probably gonna let myself complete the story tonight, been holding back and leveling up all 3 types of charcter. Just need to get the Titan levelled up now (on about level 9 so wont take long with the next 3 days off :) )

beyond the crucible, story stuff and 2 strikes, I've not ventured anywhere else. Trying to hold back for something to be discovered (then agian I double dipped so have the xbox versions to run through too - starting D1 disc only version is weird)
Ha yeah, I saw someone had already completed it not too long after it went live... personally I think it looks quite easy compared to Raids from Destiny 1.

Being able to give each other directions over the mic can definitely be an advantage and is a must for Raids, but for me it just adds to the pressure a lot of the time... I like to be able to just focus on doing my own thing (especially in Crucible), instead of trying to constantly follow orders from others... but then I suck at multitasking and my head gets muddled when there's so much going off lol.

Speaking of the Crucible... I hate how the game type is chosen at random in Destiny 2. I used to love just playing TDM over and over again in D1, but now they force you to play other modes, so I find myself not even bothering with Crucible anymore, which sucks!

What Power level are you by the way? I'm currently at 276, and I can't seem to get it any higher... not without doing team based stuff anyway. I made the mistake of cashing in all my exotic engrams too early though apparently. Oh, and I also accidentally infused an exotic that had a +5 defense mod applied to it, which obviously got lost in the process and messed my light level up.

I'm half tempted to just start a second character now that I know all of the dos and don'ts... that way I'm sure I'd be able to get my light level higher.

Last edited:
Is there anyone who hasn't done the Rat King quest yet and would like a hand? That's pretty much all I have left to do, but I can't because I need to be part of a fireteam. Obviously I'd be willing to help out elsewhere too if anyone requires it... although I don't use a mic FYI.

Ha yeah, I saw someone had already completed it not too long after it went live... personally I think it looks quite easy compared to Raids from Destiny 1.

Being able to give each other directions over the mic can definitely be an advantage and is a must for Raids, but for me it just adds to the pressure a lot of the time... I like to be able to just focus on doing my own thing (especially in Crucible), instead of trying to constantly follow orders from others... but then I suck at multitasking and my head gets muddled when there's so much going off lol.

Speaking of the Crucible... I hate how the game type is chosen at random in Destiny 2. I used to love just playing TDM over and over again in D1, but now they force you to play other modes, so I find myself not even bothering with Crucible anymore, which sucks!

What Power level are you by the way? I'm currently at 276, and I can't seem to get it any higher... not without doing team based stuff anyway. I made the mistake of cashing in all my exotic engrams too early though apparently. Oh, and I also accidentally infused an exotic that had a +5 defense mod applied to it, which obviously got lost in the process and messed my light level up.

I'm half tempted to just start a second character now that I know all of the dos and don'ts... that way I'm sure I'd be able to get my light level higher.
Never got to play the D1 raids, but there's a few people on xbox that still wanna do some raids on the first game so maybe I'll get to one day, even if not on my main machine :)

Am sure the Crucible had options for random game or selecting a specific type so tis a shame they removed it for number 2. Maybe we'll get more choice with the first DLC?

My main character is 262 on PS4 and only a lowley 223 on xbox.
So technically am raid ready.
Got the Titan and Hunter levelled up to about 220 something on PS4 as well (been gunning for trophies too and held off until Sat night to complete the story first time - was it me, or was it a tad easy? )

With cashing in engrams, apparently they lock at the level they drop at - so unless you dont pick up the stuff from characters at a later time/higher level, I cant see how to help bump up the light(power) level aside from constantly equipping your higher gear so drops are higher....
I found trudging through any mission, quests etc to still be done, has been getting me good stuff from once I hit 240. Reckon I'll have the exocti items x 15 trophy soon enough :)

the consumables drive me mad though...used a shader and need one more so am all matched and kitted up but can I find that specific one...can I bo****ks
Not quite figured out the benifit of mod's beyond their use on subclasses.
Still, d'oh on infusion. Live and learn eh?

This game is addictive . I have a level 270 Hunter, Titan and Warlock. For me it's the Gun-play. Clearing out groups of enemies is better than ever, Solo or with friends. When I get bored of something I can easily which to another mode and still have as much fun by myself. Bungie got it right this time. :)

Only gripe is the repetition of guns and armor.
Exotics are too easy to find the. What you find, xur sells on friday, making his visits pointless

Join developers from Bungie and Vicarious Visions for a look at a new destination to explore, a new cooperative endgame activity to master, and new ways to level up in the Crucible. The reveal of 'Warmind,' the second expansion to Destiny 2, begins on April 24 at 10AM Pacific. Follow us at www.twitch.tv/bungie

Out today!, shame I have to wait until 9pm GMT time to play it, but it can’t be any worse than the last DLC(hoping for MUCH better if am honest)

Walmart Canada's website had a massive leak and revealed upcoming E3 titles. Expect the official announcement at E3...

IMG_2568.jpg

Bethesda and id Software have somewhat confirmed that this leak is real with their cheeky tweets regarding RAGE 2:

so, anyone else played Warmind DLC yet?
what do you think?

Personally, am loving it. Much better story, better boss, and just a better world than we got with Osiris and Mercury(which was a HUGE let down IMO)
so despite Warmind being a few levels shorter, the extra strikes(new PS4 Exclusive kicked my ass) and minor changes made to game have me loving Destiny again :)

I've yet to attempt the new new Raid but having not yet completed ANY raid, am in no rush.