Price: $59.99

destiny 2 - ps4.jpg destiny 2 - xb1.jpg915e0TtSVML._AC_SL1500_.jpg
C78JJWfU8AAOJbZ.jpg

db4xotb-74cb7985-6f20-423a-893c-fff43a87eaa3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
well...gegrudingly pre-ordered this on PSN

annoyed at the cost but when I work out the £ to hour ratio its not so bad.
Guess I was just spoilt by getting all Destiny 1 content for £25 digitally

This is one of those games that I've had there for ages and never felt the urge to play :oohyeah: I really need to get around to playing some of these games:rofl:

This is one of those games that I've had there for ages and never felt the urge to play :oohyeah: I really need to get around to playing some of these games:rofl:
It’s a life sink if you get into it.

Best physics and most fun gun play I’ve come across. Easily the best/most fun FPS from a feel of the guns/weapons point of view. Depending on what roll you get on a weapon can change how it feels to shoot. It’s so fun it’s why I keep going back to it.

If you’ve not played yet there is LOT of endgame stuff to do but you can’t bang out the campaign in about 6-8hrs easy. Year one DLC’s about an hr an half each and another 3-4 hrs to do all Forsaken campaign stuff, so the game itself is short, but after that you have weeklies, light chasing, raids, various PvP, gambit (kinda PvP PvE hybrid game mode), all the dreaming city stuff(ascendant challenge, blind well, shattered throne dungeon) plus the hidden missions for Whisper of the Worm(soon to be nerfed into uselessness sadly) and the newer Outbreak Perfect quest.
There are loads of other bits if you like collecting stuff or wandering / exploring, plus loads of exotic weapon quests...basically, there is always something to do and which such great gun play I go back to it all the time.

Give the campaign a go, maybe run a hunter or warlock as they are most fun to play with. You should get a feel for it by the time you open up all 3 of your subclasses(built into the campaign).

The game gets a lot wrong but it’s always fun.

I’d highly recommend trying it(and I hated it at first, out it down for 3 months before trying D1 a second time with buddies and once I got over the first-person perspective, having never played games that way before, still dislike it, I found the fun in the game and love it. Value for money due to the grind fest)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Robles
LOVE all the new choices and directions Bungie are taking with this game.
Opting in to seasons we WANT to buy and the chance of taking my PS4 characters to play with buddies on XBox(ran 6 characters initially but it’s too much work so ditched Xbox...this cross save means I can keep my prime characters if and when my Xbox buddies want to play - they dip and and out)

It almost makes up for destroying my fave heavy weapon - Whisper

Gonna pre-order soon