- Booklet with secrets into the Cabal Empire
- Cabal Schematic
- Collectible Postcard Images
- Cabal Military Pawns

0.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: cprodrigues
Not like I would get the game anyway after how awful Destiny became and how much of a let down the game was but I did expect the collectors edition to be amazing looking like the first.

This doesn't really wow me at all and I usually judge collectors editions separate from the game

The steelbook looks similar to the first game though which I'll be honest I've never really seen before. It's nice to see a theme for the steelbooks and they've stuck to it so far.

Even though I didn't like the game the Ghost Edition of Destiny was fantastic. I love how the Ghost replica you got is now even more rare since they changed Peter Dinklage to Nolan North in the game

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Not like I would get the game anyway after how awful Destiny became and how much of a let down the game was but I did expect the collectors edition to be amazing looking like the first.

This doesn't really wow me at all and I usually judge collectors editions separate from the game

The steelbook looks similar to the first game though which I'll be honest I've never really seen before. It's nice to see a theme for the steelbooks and they've stuck to it so far.

Even though I didn't like the game the Ghost Edition of Destiny was fantastic. I love how the Ghost replica you got is now even more rare since they changed Peter Dinklage to Nolan North in the game
I agree with you completely in regards to the first game, the Collector's Edition for it, the CE for this one, and also the matching design on the steelbooks.

Destiny was pretty bad after they released the DLC... it basically just became a game of grind and refresh, making everything pointless. Before all that though I loved the game! I'm hoping they've learned from their mistakes anyway, and I'll definitely be picking up Destiny 2.

The Ghost CE is without a doubt one of my favourites! From the box it comes in to the content... it all looks super cool and is well made. The CE for DE2 doesn't impress me in the slightest though... it's a useless bag that looks ugly as hell if you ask me. I do really like the look of the Limited Edition set though, which is what I've pre-ordered.

I commend them for sticking with a similar design for their steelbooks too... the one for the DLC matches as well, so it's really cool to see they're continuing with that theme, which is a very rare thing for developers to do, as you mentioned.

Can't wait to pick mine up! Went for the 100$ limited version.

I've played destiny since the original alpha and while it has had an absolute TON of problems, there have been some serious changes to the game and the direction of it (including a lot of bungie staff) since release. Destiny 2 is a HUGE leap in the right direction, they did a great job on it.

If anyone wants to just pick up the steelbook (without the game disc), then you can do so for £10 through Amazon UK...
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07338R66D/?tag=hidefnin-21

£10? Really?

I remember picking up others in the past with no game inside for like £3.99 - £5.99

I don't mind this to be honest, I personally think it should be a thing because I'd rather buy the steelbook first for a really cheap price then buy the game when I get around to it when it's cheaper.

• Thanks
Reactions: yeslek and Noodles
£10? Really?

I remember picking up others in the past with no game inside for like £3.99 - £5.99

I don't mind this to be honest, I personally think it should be a thing because I'd rather buy the steelbook first for a really cheap price then buy the game when I get around to it when it's cheaper.
I guess it depends on the developer or whatever, as they obviously decide the price. Think I paid £5 for the Fallout Nuka Cola steelbook, which I've always thought was a bargain, so £10 still isn't too bad for a game steelbook IMO... although they must be fairly cheap to make if they can still make a profit from selling them as low as £5. I agree anyway... would love to see more developers selling empty steels!

You can still order this at Game, if you haven't managed to get one yet.
They must have put cancellations up over night, as I literally just checked yesterday and it was still sold out.

I was lucky enough to get my order in when they first went up, but thanks for the helpful update! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Deleted member 9789
They must have put cancellations up over night, as I literally just checked yesterday and it was still sold out.

I was lucky enough to get my order in when they first went up, but thanks for the helpful update! :thumbs:

No worries :) I thought they might have put the cancellations up. Looks to be a different steelbook to the one you can buy standalone on Amazon. Can't wait to play this tomorrow night!!

No worries :) I thought they might have put the cancellations up. Looks to be a different steelbook to the one you can buy standalone on Amazon. Can't wait to play this tomorrow night!!
Which steelbook do you prefer? I like that the LE one has a similar design to the previous ones for the first Destiny, but then I really like the art on the standalone one too... I'm kinda tempted to pick that one up as well. :ohno:

Are you going to a midnight launch then mate? I'll be at home patiently waiting for the postman to deliver mine on Wednesday... hopefully he's here nice and early. :D

• Thanks
Which steelbook do you prefer? I like that the LE one has a similar design to the previous ones for the first Destiny, but then I really like the art on the standalone one too... I'm kinda tempted to pick that one up as well. :ohno:

Are you going to a midnight launch then mate? I'll be at home patiently waiting for the postman to deliver mine on Wednesday... hopefully he's here nice and early. :D

I like the LE steel. I'm a bit of a Destiny fan, I have the first white PS4 with Destiny branding :D

I actually meant to cancel my Amazon order because I was going digital, but it's too late and they've sent it already, and I've bought it digitally. So... I may just keep both.

So when I say playing tomorrow I mean I will be playing the digital copy from midnight! :D

I like the LE steel. I'm a bit of a Destiny fan, I have the first white PS4 with Destiny branding :D

I actually meant to cancel my Amazon order because I was going digital, but it's too late and they've sent it already, and I've bought it digitally. So... I may just keep both.

So when I say playing tomorrow I mean I will be playing the digital copy from midnight! :D
Nice! Got to love those white PS4s, especially when they have the Destiny branding. ;)

Ah, I always forget about digital copies lol. I like the idea of being able to pre-load them and play straight away on release day, but the prices are ridiculous a lot of the time... no way should a digital download cost more than a physical copy IMO.

Have fun playing anyway bud. :thumbs:

Nice! Got to love those white PS4s, especially when they have the Destiny branding. ;)

Ah, I always forget about digital copies lol. I like the idea of being able to pre-load them and play straight away on release day, but the prices are ridiculous a lot of the time... no way should a digital download cost more than a physical copy IMO.

Have fun playing anyway bud. :thumbs:

Thanks dude you too!