Gotham
Release: September 9th, 2014
Platform: PS4, XB1, PS3, XB360
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

HDN Destiny Clan: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/183825

From the creators of Halo and the company that brought you Call of Duty, comes Destiny, an epic adventure unlike anything players have experienced. In Destiny you are a Guardian of the last city on Earth, able to wield incredible power. Explore the ancient ruins of our solar system, from the red dunes of Mars to the lush jungles of Venus. Defeat Earth's enemies. Discover all that we have lost. Become legend.

imagejfx.jpg

For years, the name Bungie has been synonymous with the game Halo. Yesterday, they unveiled their next massive project called Destiny. They've partnered up with activision and the game looks amazing. This will be the thread for news, photos and updates relating to the game. Enjoy!

Attachments

• destiny.jpg
    destiny.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 6,145
Last edited by a moderator:
there's a dev vidoc on youtube for it, doesnt really show anything but concept art but its worth a look. Apparently Bungie have dedicated 10 years to this game so its going to be around a fair while and obvo have high hoes for it and sequels.

Its been confirmed for 360, PS3 and "future consoles" so I'm guessing they may bring this out on current and next gen at same time. PC unconfirmed as is Wii U though I suspect that wont get it at all...they may have confirmed this somewhere already

If I'm honest I dont get it tbh. A MMOFPS...so hows that going to work? I like FPS but hate MMO's so I dont really get where the MMO thing comes into it apart from you play it online (internet connection confirmed permanently required) so I dont get how you can have a game with objectives, enemies etc with MMO setup with people all around the globe?

Some info here: http://www.dealspwn.com/tag/destiny

Looking forward to this. Something new and hopefully completely different. And the idea of this "10 Year" concept making me think this might be the start of the new Gen of gaming. I'll most definitely will be keeping close eye on it.

That's funny you guys are saying its next gen because that was my original assessment. After seeing the video, It looked liked it was hitting this gen. I mean after 2013, the 360 is done anyway.

Also, I think this will be a little like mass effect or KOTOR....? With FPS?

I see not its set for 2014 like you said, thanks

Last edited:
Destiny - New trailer

As a Guardian of the City sets out on an epic, action-packed adventure to reclaim our Solar System, he recalls the moment when he was first taught the most important lesson of all -- The Law of the Jungle.

From the masterminds at Bungie, created in collaboration with director Jon Favreau, actor Giancarlo Esposito, and visual effects house Digital Domain.

Watch this live-action/CG trailer and get a sneak peek at Destiny, the bold, new action game from the creators of Halo® and the company that brought you Call of Duty®.

See the official worldwide Destiny gameplay reveal on June 10th, 2013 during Sony's PlayStation E3 Press Conference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting that Bungie are going to show the first gameplay footage at a Sony event considering there history with Microsoft! E3 cannot not come quick enough lets hope we see some new IPs from Sony

So bungie will be at Sony's E3 and to counter MS Will have the new ip from Respawn.Both are suppose to be shooter right?

I thought the single player and multi were kind of merged in the massive open universe?But,it doesn't matter.this game is gonna have my ps4 on so much it may burst into flames,lol.

I love what i've seen of it, but i hope it'll hold up to the hype. So many games fall short of the hype anymore, and are nothing more than mediocre clearance bin fillers.