Gotham
Release: September 9th, 2014
Platform: PS4, XB1, PS3, XB360
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

HDN Destiny Clan: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/183825

From the creators of Halo and the company that brought you Call of Duty, comes Destiny, an epic adventure unlike anything players have experienced. In Destiny you are a Guardian of the last city on Earth, able to wield incredible power. Explore the ancient ruins of our solar system, from the red dunes of Mars to the lush jungles of Venus. Defeat Earth's enemies. Discover all that we have lost. Become legend.

imagejfx.jpg

For years, the name Bungie has been synonymous with the game Halo. Yesterday, they unveiled their next massive project called Destiny. They've partnered up with activision and the game looks amazing. This will be the thread for news, photos and updates relating to the game. Enjoy!

Attachments

• destiny.jpg
    destiny.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 6,145
Last edited by a moderator:

Oryx is here. He's hellbent on revenge, and he's brought an army of Taken with him. Infiltrate his fortress, fight through his army, and Face The Taken King.

So what do my fellow guardians think to Taken King so far?

Personally, I'm really enjoying it... I think the quests are one of the best things they could've added, as there's always something to do now. The fact all year 1 exotics are basically useless now kinda sucks, but then I quite like that we've been given a fresh start. I can't wait to check out the new raid! :D

Reactions: digitalbabe

Starting on December 8th, enter the Sparrow Racing League. Compete against your friends on Venus and Mars to earn all-new rewards. Become a racing Legend.

Now Available: Acquire Chroma and Taken Gear from Sterling Treasures through weekly activities and the Eververse Trading Company.

Destiny: Rise of Iron is the next expansion to the Destiny universe. It features an all new cinematic story campaign set within The Plaguelands, a brand new location on Earth along with new weapons, armor, gear along and a six-player cooperative raid.

Destiny: Rise of Iron launches September 20th, 2016. Requires Destiny game and The Taken King (includes Expansions I & II). Sold separately.

I'm genuinely shocked people are still playing this game so heavily.
Me too, especially as the game became pointless after the very first expansion... all the progress you make means nothing once they release a new expansion, because it suddenly brings everyone else up to date so that all players are basically equal again, making all the time you put in to the game before that a waste of time!

Me too, especially as the game became pointless after the very first expansion... all the progress you make means nothing once they release a new expansion, because it suddenly brings everyone else up to date so that all players are basically equal again, making all the time you put in to the game before that a waste of time!
I always wondered about that.Wasn't their some kinda of unlock to automatically get to level 25 in the first expansion?all those hours of grinding are now useless.

I always wondered about that.Wasn't their some kinda of unlock to automatically get to level 25 in the first expansion?all those hours of grinding are now useless.
Yeah, if I remember correctly it was a buff of some sort that was given to all players... I was already at level 30 by that point, so it was useless to me.

Get fired up for Destiny: Rise of Iron, available on 9/20. Includes a new cinematic story campaign, new weapons and armor, a new Raid, new and remastered co-operative Strikes, a new social space, and more.

The Wrath of the Machine Raid goes live on Friday, September 23rd at 10AM PT. Lead a Fireteam into the depths of the Plaguelands and secure your legacy as an Iron Lord.

No bud, I got bored with it all not long after Taken King was released... I never even completed the raid. Are you still playing?

Yeah I'm still playing, I'm enjoying rise of iron but if the raid isn't good I'll probably stop...too many other games to play.

What are currently on with then?

Any interest in the pro or vr?

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Yeah I'm still playing, I'm enjoying rise of iron but if the raid isn't good I'll probably stop...too many other games to play.

What are currently on with then?

Any interest in the pro or vr?
Glad you're still enjoying it! :)

I'm not really playing anything at the moment... to be honest I've slowed down on gaming lately, although I do have a few pre-ordered which I'm looking forward to (Mafia 3, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Battlefront 1).

I currently have no interest in the Pro or VR... my original PS4 is enough for me, and I'm yet to experience VR, so I don't know whether I'll actually like it or not (I usually get nauseous with that sort of stuff). How about you dude?