UK
Released: May 25th, 2018
Platforms: PS4
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

1.jpg

Developer Quantic Dream finally revealed its long-awaited PS4 debut, titled Detroit: Become Human. The game is based on Quantic Dream's "Kara" tech demo from 2012.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I don't get too excited about new games anymore, but this is David Cage we're talking about here. If you're looking for interactive storytelling then you've come to the right place. :)
@MGD HELL YEAH! :woot: I'm a HUGE fan of Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls! :notworthy: I'm also excited for this! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
A release date, finally! And it's not too far away either. :D

I like the way that Sony has been announcing release dates this year. Instead of giving a release date a year prior, they're waiting until the last minute and going, "Oh, you'll be playing that in two months." They did it with God of War and now again with this. I wonder when Spider-Man will be released this year.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I like the way that Sony has been announcing release dates this year. Instead of giving a release date a year prior, they're waiting until the last minute and going, "Oh, you'll be playing that in two months." They did it with God of War and now again with this. I wonder when Spider-Man will be released this year.
I couldn't agree more! They're obviously waiting to announce things once they know for a fact that they won't run into any delays, which makes a lot of sense... plus the wait for us is more bearable, since it's so short. I'm so bloody excited to know we'll be able to play this in roughly twelve weeks time!! :woot:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I couldn't agree more! They're obviously waiting to announce things once they know for a fact that they won't run into any delays, which makes a lot of sense... plus the wait for us is more bearable, since it's so short. I'm so bloody excited to know we'll be able to play this in roughly twelve weeks time!! :woot:
Everyone has been doing this since Bathesda and Fallout 4.It makes a lot of sense and people should have doing this from the jump.No one wants to hear about a game that is ten years out( FFXV).

Phil Spencer has said they will be doing the same thing going forward as well.It's just smart .

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and tridon

I really hope we get Spider-Man in June or July and Days Gone in August or September.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Man that box art is not good hopefully there will be a steelbook with good artwork BRING IT ON! :naughty::woot::D
Hmm yeah, I'm not really feeling the art either. Fingers crossed for a steel!

Everyone has been doing this since Bathesda and Fallout 4.It makes a lot of sense and people should have doing this from the jump.No one wants to hear about a game that is ten years out( FFXV).

Phil Spencer has said they will be doing the same thing going forward as well.It's just smart .
Who's everyone? The only one in recent memory is Fallout 4, and I only remembered that because you mentioned it lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: luke98 and tridon