UK
Released: May 25th, 2018
Platforms: PS4
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

1.jpg

Developer Quantic Dream finally revealed its long-awaited PS4 debut, titled Detroit: Become Human. The game is based on Quantic Dream's "Kara" tech demo from 2012.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
This game going to be play over and over again like Heavy Rain! Just hope it will come a collectors edition or a limited edition of this! I did see Detroit: Become Human [Limited Premium Edition] but nothing else :(.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
This game going to be play over and over again like Heavy Rain! Just hope it will come a collectors edition or a limited edition of this! I did see Detroit: Become Human [Limited Premium Edition] but nothing else :(.

I went for the platinum trophy in both Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls and I plan to do it again with Detroit. As tiring as it is to play the last 1/4 of a game 20+ times, it's worth it to see all the endings. Beyond: Two Souls had some excellent alternate endings!

• Thanks
Reactions: Anderwin - Stian
I went for the platinum trophy in both Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls and I plan to do it again with Detroit. As tiring as it is to play the last 1/4 of a game 20+ times, it's worth it to see all the endings. Beyond: Two Souls had some excellent alternate endings!

I love all the endings, but didn't play all. I watched some at youtube because didn't got all the time. But this game I want a platinum if it not to hard to get :).

• Thanks
This game reminds me of the game Quantum Break and I did not like it at all. It’s genre was just not my style. An easy pass for me.
i don't see how you are getting a quantum break vibe from this.This is almost the complete opposite.

quantum break was a good game.did it over promise on some stuff ?Yes , but it also did some great things along the way.

i don't see how you are getting a quantum break vibe from this.This is almost the complete opposite.

quantum break was a good game.did it over promise on some stuff ?Yes , but it also did some great things along the way.
I don't really know, I haven't actually played it but just from the video trailer it does not look like my type of game tbph. I wasted my money on Quantum Break, I played maybe 2 hours into it and quit playing. It's not for everybody.

Funny enough the Kara Story line looks to be the weakest.And did she kidnap the girl from the abusive dad?

Jesse Williams story actually looks entertaining.Could be the first good thing he has done in his career.
Haha it appears so! I'm actually really interested in all three sides of the story... I imagine they may all come together towards the end, similar to Heavy Rain.

Haha it appears so! I'm actually really interested in all three sides of the story... I imagine they may all come together towards the end, similar to Heavy Rain.
I'm surprised no one has pointed out that the abusive dad is one of the guys from the bar in Beyond :Two Souls.Guessing that is an easter egg or something

most likely Conner will end up hunting Markus and Kara.I hope we don't get anymore information until release.I'm already putting The story together in my head lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I'm surprised no one has pointed out that the abusive dad is one of the guys from the bar in Beyond :Two Souls.Guessing that is an easter egg or something

most likely Conner will end up hunting Markus and Kara.I hope we don't get anymore information until release.I'm already putting The story together in my head lol.
Can't say I'd noticed that... but then again, I can hardly remember any of the characters if I'm honest.

Hmm same! We only have ourselves to blame for reading said info and watching new trailers though lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: dboy99
I didn't realise this was the next game from the Heavy Rain/Beyond Two Souls studio!!

Do I pre-order or wait for a price drop.......

• Thanks
I'm not playing the demo or watching any trailers. I want everything to be new/fresh when I play it for the first time. :thumbs:

I didn't realise this was the next game from the Heavy Rain/Beyond Two Souls studio!!

Do I pre-order or wait for a price drop.......

I guess that depends how much you enjoyed Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls. I have mine pre-ordered because I love HR and B:TS, but those games also dropped in price rather quickly, so if you do wait, it shouldn't be too long of a wait.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
One of my most anticipated games this year and yet I still haven't placed my order... was hoping for some sort of LE. :(

• Thanks