Multi Deus Ex: Human Evolution (Micromania Exclusive) [France]

May 19, 2011
Singapore
Ranges from €59.99 to €99.99

sam0191b.jpg

sam0192h.jpg

sam0193v.jpg

http://www.micromania.fr/vente/rayon.php?titrerecherche=Deus+Ex&mach=XBOX360&x=36&y=14

No image yet. Am curious, has anyone ordered from micromania before? How's their packaging like?
or anyone intend to do a GB? this is gonna be expensive :(

edit: erm... does anyone know how to sign-up on the micromania site?
edit2: from my limited understanding, I think micromania doesn't ship overseas :( someone correct me if I'm wrong. thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Basis-I would contact one of our more active members from France-perhaps they can help you obtain this. Good luck!

if you're very interested in the game, then may i suggest u look into getting getting the Collector's Edition Guide from Future Press ... google abit on FP's Bayonetta.

http://www.zavvi.com/books/deus-ex-human-revolution-collector-s-edition-guide/10506467.html

Yes, Future Press strategy guides are awesome, especially their collector's editions.

That said, only Bayonetta is freakishly rare and ridiculously expensive on the secondary market. And maybe Killzone 2 too.

I'm always here to help people out with our french stuff :)
Just shoot me a PM with the price of this steelbook and your paypal address (so that I'll be able to send you an invoice for steel + shipping + costs).

So guys I have a surprise, I got 2 Deux Ex steelbook today (I can probably get more) I know the guy at my local Micromania so he sold me 2 steelbook (they are not allowed to sell those steelbook)

It's G2 :)

Some pictures :

sam0191b.jpg

sam0192h.jpg

sam0193v.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures Comrade! :D

A friendly reminder - considering that you have no trade feedback on this forum, we ask that you provide references from other sources, or give the staff here at HiDefNinja some additional information about yourself prior to hosting any group buy.

And to members out there - please wait until there is a group buy thread before chiming in.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Dear Comrade, I am desparately looking to purchase 1 steelbook for Deus Ex Human
Evolution at once, please!!! I will pay per PayPal to you immediately. Please, advise if you have 1 for me and what is your PayPal account and the total ammount with shipping to Switzerland. Thank you so much in advance!

Kind Regards
Emil G.

I'm also desperately searching for this, but alas, I've only been lurking this thread during the past 2 months until this group-buy was announced. Hence, I can't view the thread (30 posts) or PM (7 posts) or use proper links (5 posts)!! :tear:

I don't want to spam the 7 messages required to send an IM, but I'd rather wait until I have something useful to say -- not nice behavior.

I've had a solid online history for 15 years with user profiles such as:
DVD Aficionado: gamelore.dvdaf.com
DVD Talk: forum.dvdtalk.com/members/gamelore.html
OC Remix: ocremix.org/forums/member.php?u=678
CheapAssGamer: cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=33464

If you'd be so kind, would you let me know the total it would cost to send the standard edition for PS3 to the US (and an email address so we can communicate)?

Thanks!

Gamelore, most places

Last edited:
I'm also desperately searching for this, but alas, I've only been lurking this thread during the past 2 months until this group-buy was announced. Hence, I can't view the thread (30 posts) or PM (7 posts) or use proper links (5 posts)!! :tear:

I don't want to spam the 7 messages required to send an IM, but I'd rather wait until I have something useful to say -- not nice behavior.

I've had a solid online history for 15 years with user profiles such as:
DVD Aficionado: gamelore.dvdaf.com
DVD Talk: forum.dvdtalk.com/members/gamelore.html
OC Remix: ocremix.org/forums/member.php?u=678
CheapAssGamer: cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=33464

If you'd be so kind, would you let me know the total it would cost to send the standard edition for PS3 to the US (and an email address so we can communicate)?

Thanks!

Gamelore, most places

Welcome to the HiDefNinja forums Gamelore!

The limits you speak of are to combat spammers, and to also encourage posting / participation in the forums.

Unfortunately, Comrade was only able to obtain a couple of copies of the steelbook and not any more at this time. If you don't get to 7 posts soon, feel free to post a visitor message on my profile and I'd be happy to keep you updated on the status of Comrade's trade thread.

Bidou has also nicely offered to help those looking for French exclusive steelbooks. Keep in mind these are pre-order bonuses, so you will probably have to pay for the full game if you want the steelbook (~60 EUR for G1, 65 EUR for G2, 70 EUR for Augmented, 100 EUR for Collector's Edition). Comrade was lucky they were willing to sell him a couple without the game, but that is rare.

Reactions: apsmith21
It's good to see interest in this title, but a reminder to all members - please post your wants in the trading forum or PM a french member for help.

There is no group buy for this title, and you'll likely need to get the game to receive the steelbook.

This thread is for discussion of the Deus Ex steelbook or game ONLY.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I rented this game from Redbox ... Its definitely a good game, has a GREAT soundtrack. I returned it next day like I do most rentals form redbox. Normally I return knowing not to waste my money on the game and putting my mind at rest. However, this one is a definite must-play. I'm just not huge into gaming right now and waiting for Battlefield 3 :drool: however I will buy this at some point when price drops.