Multi Deus Ex: Human Evolution (Micromania Exclusive) [France]

May 19, 2011
Singapore
Ranges from €59.99 to €99.99

sam0191b.jpg

sam0192h.jpg

sam0193v.jpg

http://www.micromania.fr/vente/rayon.php?titrerecherche=Deus+Ex&mach=XBOX360&x=36&y=14

No image yet. Am curious, has anyone ordered from micromania before? How's their packaging like?
or anyone intend to do a GB? this is gonna be expensive :(

edit: erm... does anyone know how to sign-up on the micromania site?
edit2: from my limited understanding, I think micromania doesn't ship overseas :( someone correct me if I'm wrong. thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should check ebay.com for a BIN from one of the members here :D But be forewarned, it is going to cost you 2 bills.
Yup, I saw that. I search eBay daily now after missing out on the $50 ones sold a few weeks ago. :(

Too rich for my blood though, I will never pay more than $150 for any Steelbook (haven't paid that much yet either).

Decided gonna hunt this one next to sit with Crysis and Final Fantasy when released. Anyone know of good place to buy from? or maybe a copy going spare? :naughty:

Biscuitnoir is your man :scat: He has good connection in France.

This is a beauty, my second favorite right now...if not, tied with Crysis 2 Nano. Awesome artwork, very glossy picture. A debossed/embossed would have made it my holy grail. :scat:

The fact that it is exclusive to France only, this one should and well deserved a premium rise in price in the future.

Be careful of the stickerbook from other countries in G1 size. France is the only one with G2 printed artwork.

Decided gonna hunt this one next to sit with Crysis and Final Fantasy when released. Anyone know of good place to buy from? or maybe a copy going spare? :naughty:

Last edited:
Reactions: Awkward
Yeah cheers for the heads up on the stickerbook mate :) Almost found that out the hard way last night, so close to pulling trigger on a cheap one I found in spain then one last look and could see the difference in pictures :hilarious: Cool will have to get in touch with bisc sometime then and see if he can lend a hand (again..) :oohyeah:

Cheers may

I sometime wonder how many games steelbook are released. Are they more rare than movie steelbook? Some of these steelbook seem to release only 500 or so....just like this one...I don't see it very often at all...maybe 1 or 2 a month...

In terms of getting items from France - it's a weird animal anyway - not a lot of sellers use e-bay or amazon.fr as a resale place. So you really have to know somebody to find it for you or know where to look.

In this situation, it might be not as rare as we think it is, but rather a rarity that's more perceived by it's lack of showing up for sale in a collector type capacity.

Long term it might be more difficult to acquire, however - if collectors don't have the chance to snap one up, they don't have the chance to pass it on later either.

Reactions: MayFlower
Biscuitnoir my friend, hook me up with 10x copies of these. I'm going to bank on this steel to be a major sought after in the years to come :D

He actually listed it for $38 or so initially. I purchased it but decided against it later as I asked for photos of the scratches and they were too great for my liking.
I see that the seller has decided to raise the price by a bit for the relist. :p

He actually listed it for $38 or so initially. I purchased it but decided against it later as I asked for photos of the scratches and they were too great for my liking.
I see that the seller has decided to raise the price by a bit for the relist. :p

Interesting - looking at his auction history, it appears that he sold a copy already - in addition to yours - with a similar description for that same price you mention.

Wonder if he's legit - hope he's not taking advantage of people. :ohno:

The seller looks legit...based on his previous feedbacks, he had sold a lot of duplicate steelbook with positive feedbacks.

Interesting - looking at his auction history, it appears that he sold a copy already - in addition to yours - with a similar description for that same price you mention.

Wonder if he's legit - hope he's not taking advantage of people. :ohno:

Reactions: apsmith21
back cover, bottom right corner looks horrible all scratched up. If someone pays that much for it they must be desperate for this :)

OMFG!!! Do you see the bottom of that steel. EEK! That thing is so scratched up. I am so thankful to get this one in damn near mint condition. :D:oohyeah:

Yeah, I didn't see that at all until someone mentioned it. The flash from the camera on the right is distracting, but if you look close you basically can see that steelie is missing it's paint - the scratch is down to the gray / silver primer layer.

I was thinking there might be a scratch here or there you couldn't spot, but that is indeed really bad.

Yeah, I didn't see that at all until someone mentioned it. The flash from the camera on the right is distracting, but if you look close you basically can see that steelie is missing it's paint - the scratch is down to the gray / silver primer layer.

I was thinking there might be a scratch here or there you couldn't spot, but that is indeed really bad.

How much did you end up getting for yours?