Multi Deus Ex: Human Evolution (Micromania Exclusive) [France]

May 19, 2011
Singapore
Ranges from €59.99 to €99.99

sam0191b.jpg

sam0192h.jpg

sam0193v.jpg

http://www.micromania.fr/vente/rayon.php?titrerecherche=Deus+Ex&mach=XBOX360&x=36&y=14

No image yet. Am curious, has anyone ordered from micromania before? How's their packaging like?
or anyone intend to do a GB? this is gonna be expensive :(

edit: erm... does anyone know how to sign-up on the micromania site?
edit2: from my limited understanding, I think micromania doesn't ship overseas :( someone correct me if I'm wrong. thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very hard to find a flawless copy of this one since it was not sealed in the first place.

Even the one that was sold for $150 recently had a ding or a scratch on it.

Last edited:
The seller looks legit...based on his previous feedbacks, he had sold a lot of duplicate steelbook with positive feedbacks.
Yeah, I think he is legit as well, was glad he did not complain about me changing my mind. I'm sure he was glad too since he can sell it for more now (assuming someone pays his asking price). :hilarious:

Forgot to tell you guys, after seeing the heads up in here went straight over to the link, as I was on the item looking for the minor imperfections in the pic someone sealed the deal literally like 30secs before me :( was so gutted.

So still looking and will just pay overprice now, fed up of hunting :rolleyes:

Got this beauty from ebay.fr last week and it arrived today, minty mint back and front, really really chuffed about it, gotta give a big thank you to my friend axcraig for helping me to forward this beauty, without him I woudn't been able to get hold of a mint one, thank my friend. Also a big thanks to my friend in crime MayFlower for his solid recommendation :scat:

Here are couple of quick crappy shots off da new iPad :rolleyes:
IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

Here R my favourite 2 Video steelbooks side-by-side :D
IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

Nice DJHilalo! I'm glad you like my recommendation.

Those are two that impresses me the most out of all the PS3 steelbook. I even have more expensive ones, but those can't beat the wow factor of those two....

Congratulation and welcome to the Nano and Deus Ex club :)

Reactions: DJHilalo
Nice DJHilalo! I'm glad you like my recommendation.

Those are two that impresses me the most out of all the PS3 steelbook. I even have more expensive ones, but those can't beat the wow factor of those two....

Congratulation and welcome to the Nano and Deus Ex club :)
Thanks Chris, they truly R 2 amazing steelbooks :scat:

congrats, those are my two favorite as well. I got G1 (I get any 360 games in g1), so deus ex is a sticker book, but in its defense, the sticker is foil and gleams in gold, love it! Glad you found a mint one!

Reactions: DJHilalo
Price of this is dropping on ebay.fr. I picked up an empty one for less than £15 shipped to the UK with no trouble, and there were others at similar prices. Seller used a bubble envelope, but it's arrived intact. I find it's best not to ask if they ship to the UK, and just deal with it after you've won. They're not likely to want to bother re-listing it, you just run the risk of them quoting you a huge shipping cost, which no one has done to me yet. I've picked up Xenoblade, this, and Me3 at great prices this way recently.

It really is a beauty, and fits nicely inside my Augmented Edition box too.