Dexter: The Complete Series Collection (Limited Edition Box Set) [USA/Canada/UK]

CyberAthlete

Premium Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
Chicago, IL
76a87105-414d-4b1d-a9f8-ca55a3bf5d77_zps9fed888a (1).jpg

CLICK LINKS TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA:
Release Date: Nov 12th, 2013
Current Price: $259.99
Pre-order: Amazon
CANADA

UK (Zavvi Exclusive)

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE this packaging! Would really consider getting this if I didn't already have 1-7 as well :D

Really smart idea how they made the disk holders look like the blood slides! :thumbs:

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

There's also a head version which is a stranger choice IMO. Why would they put out two different special packagings for the complete series at the same time?

712ZQb%2BudmL._SL1500_.jpg

I held off on buying this series on Blu-ray (I originally owned the first four seasons on DVD) because I knew there'd be a cool set in the end. I kinda figured it'd have to do with his blood slides, too; it was the most obvious choice. The head edition is certainly different, but I'll pass on that one as a bust of a blank white head would look weird. I can't wait for that art book! Hopefully it has all of David Mack's work in it! :scat:

I held off on buying this series on Blu-ray (I originally owned the first four seasons on DVD) because I knew there'd be a cool set in the end. I kinda figured it'd have to do with his blood slides, too; it was the most obvious choice. The head edition is certainly different, but I'll pass on that one as a bust of a blank white head would look weird. I can't wait for that art book! Hopefully it has all of David Mack's work in it! :scat:

I've always held off because they've always been really expensive IMO (considering that I watch the series on Netflix or DVR, so I wasn't in a rush and was just waiting to get them at a steal).

I figured there would be a complete series, but I was NOT expecting this special treatment. Not sure about that 'head' version, but I'll be all over this blood slides collection. An amazing tribute to the series, I think. But at $300 I can wait still.

Im a recent convert to Dexter, after years of hearing how good it was I finally started watching it last month thanks to the first 6 seasons appearing on Lovefilm instant, and now Im hooked, In not much over a month Im now up to date with season 8 and was hoping for a cool complete season boxset once the final season has completed...but sadly thats just too rich for my blood ...maybe the UK will get something, but Im guessing we will just get a generic multi season box :(

Oh well, maybe one day this will fall to a price I can justify paying...

Reactions: mylv
I have somehow never got round to watching Dexter but this does look like a nice set. I hope the UK gets a similair special edition boxset, I would be tempted to pick it up if the price was right.