Dexter: The Complete Series Collection (Limited Edition Box Set) [USA/Canada/UK]

CyberAthlete

Premium Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
Chicago, IL
76a87105-414d-4b1d-a9f8-ca55a3bf5d77_zps9fed888a (1).jpg

CLICK LINKS TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA:
Release Date: Nov 12th, 2013
Current Price: $259.99
Pre-order: Amazon
CANADA

UK (Zavvi Exclusive)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine this morning, Unfortunatly the corners bashed in. Apart from that it looks ok, nothing special. Probably not worth the money tbh, but I love dexter so, gues I will ask for a replacement.

Zavvi have listed BOTH the DVD Set and the Blu-Ray Set as 33 discs.

I know,the american/Canadian sets are 25 disks.

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Got mine this morning, Unfortunatly the corners bashed in. Apart from that it looks ok, nothing special. Probably not worth the money tbh, but I love dexter so, gues I will ask for a replacement.

Is it 33 disk?

today is likely the day,, would have like $160 but this is pretty good

Probably. I think Amazon is matching Best Buy's deal of the day. So it's likely a 24 hour sale. I'm not sure how limited this set is supposed to be (I know the UK version sold out, but I haven't seen any indication the US set is limited). But it ends up being less than $23 per season if you're in a tax free Amazon state and select free shipping. So that's not bad.

I am gonna have to say that I am very happy I didn't drop $200 bucks on a piece of crap cardboard box. Anyone who says this looks good is just trying to make themselves feel better for getting fleeced for $200 bucks. The box should be REAL wood with better looking blood slide disc holders at the VERY least. This "collectors" edition is truly the most awful looking thing I have ever laid my eyes on and it will never be in my household. How can you even say its a "collectors edition" when there is nothing even remotely collectable about it. The makers of this were true to the Dexter series itself, a lot of hype only to end in letdown.

Reactions: AgentMcQueen
Yes being cardboard puts me right off.
I dont own any Dexter on blu, only got Season 1 - 4 on dvd atm.
Will probably wait post xmas to see if there is offers on individual seasons on blu.

Does anyone know if the Canadian one is region locked, can't see anywhere that states if this is the case.

The set is 99% the same as the USA edition for region locking. Its released by Paramount who usually don't region lock there releases in N.A. from what I know. If I had to venture to guess this set is not region locked but I could be wrong...

Maybe someone can confirm for you in here soon.